Music Beats & Sound Effects?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 8, 2012
Hi, I know that a lot of people have posts like this... But I am starting my collection of sfx and beats because I am an amature music producer and have a minimal collection of old school effects... Just joined fierce boards and found out that people share/trade the effects that I could only dream of having until now!

So if anybody would be willing to send me some of their collection I would greatly appreciate it! I also have some sample mixes that I have made and if anybody would like to hear any, I could send them to you in return! ;)

Here's my email, [email protected]
Thanks in advance!

Hi, I know that a lot of people have posts like this... But I am starting my collection of sfx and beats because I am an amature music producer and have a minimal collection of old school effects... Just joined fierce boards and found out that people share/trade the effects that I could only dream of having until now!

So if anybody would be willing to send me some of their collection I would greatly appreciate it! I also have some sample mixes that I have made and if anybody would like to hear any, I could send them to you in return! ;)

Here's my email, [email protected]
Thanks in advance!

CheerLoops Now OPEN!!! BOOM!!!

Back