All-Star Beautiful Jumps...that Are Never On Time

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've found that sometimes, it's not even their fault. Like the first 2 rows might give it their all, but everyone else's jumps look like level 2 quality. You should not be doing jumps to back if you can't do them without your toe touches looking like spread eagles.

I hate when you drill jumps every practice and they are PERFECT and then somebody gets overexcited at competition and trys to be an overachiever by making theirs super fast and high (making them off count). What was the point of drilling??? Just my opinion haa

I don't only think this about just the point flyer. Nothing against Stars, but the left side of their jumps always ends up off time. Individually, each girl has really beautiful jumps, they just aren't on time, and I hate seeing it! (not only talking about Stars, it was just the example I thought of)

i have always noticed this and in my opinion hyper flexed jumps are always a little late becuase it takes much long for them to get to their highest point in there jump then the rest of the team which makes them look off because they need more time.

I don't like the looks of it but honestly it takes longer for legs to get up past the shoulders than for feet to barely clear the floor.

haha I tell my dead leg kids that they if they aren't gonna get their legs up higher, they better at least float in the air long enough to keep jumps on count!

Back