All-Star Bedazzled Nfinity Backpacks?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Definitely the bejeweler, the bedazzler punches the stones through - def don't want to do that to the bag IMHO. I used the hot fix tool that sells alongside the swarovski stones at michaels. It worked well for me. Thx for the eBay suggestion! I will look there too! I think I want to add a little more something to the bag - anybody have any suggestions??

Cps name under the nfinity logo!!

I think so.... just have the font large enough so it looks proportioned. I have my cps first and last name on hers because she has a common name in the gym. I haven't blinged it yet but I love yours! You did a fantastic job!
My cp is not very careful and always has the bag thrown sonewhere... Im afraid if i bling it the crystals will come off

I think so.... just have the font large enough so it looks proportioned. I have my cps first and last name on hers because she has a common name in the gym. I haven't blinged it yet but I love yours! You did a fantastic job!
My cp is not very careful and always has the bag thrown sonewhere... Im afraid if i bling it the crystals will come off

Lol! My CP is in the same boat - her team has like 7 girls with her name. The crystals are fairly hardy! She throws it around plenty - there are 2 stones I need to replace right now - but it's pretty easy to just melt a replacement on real quick. You'll definitely have leftovers.

We just got these at our gym. You can check out a couple on Instagram that people have done from our gym under #southeliteswag

Did your CP's littlest pet shops cheer? Been going strong in our house for 4 years now...CP 8 actually had them out this week. Here is a pic of the recent stunt choreography.

30077v6.jpg
that is so cute. can't. even. handle.

I am very familiar with rhinestoneing items. I did a pair of heels for my best friends wedding as well as a few other random things. I have only used e6000. I want to do the logo on my Nfinity Backpack. What would u suggest holds up better? The hotfix or glueing with e6000?

I am very familiar with rhinestoneing items. I did a pair of heels for my best friends wedding as well as a few other random things. I have only used e6000. I want to do the logo on my Nfinity Backpack. What would u suggest holds up better? The hotfix or glueing with e6000?

I did mine with hotfix stones! Bought 2 packs of multiple size stones Ab crystal Swarovski at Michaels arts store with 50%coupons lol they were like 5 dollar each , and they havnt poped off! My friend even scratched at them , but I'm pretty sure e6000 will be good!! I want to post a pic but idk how to do it on mobile

How do you guys get your gym logo or name on your bags? Is it through your gym or do you go to an embroidery place where they put it on there?

Back