All-Star Bedazzled Nfinitys

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I sent the picture to Nfinity at one point when they needed shoe pictures for advertising lol I also see this picture alot on pinterest, twitter and instagram which is fun :D

2ev7m80.jpg

I would literally KILL my flyer if she bedazzled her shoes. Although it may not feel scratchy when you rub them around on your hands, that may completely change while stunting. Plus, the last think i need is a rhinestone falling in my eye

Oh wow, I've seen this pop up on my Tumblr dash, you wore these for your wedding? That's so cool!
I did, when me and my husband first met I was driving 3 hours to cheer on fame in va beach so since I spent so much time driving there a few times a week, that he started coming with me to every practice :) we learned the most about each other driving to cheer practice. It only felt right that I got married in my cheer shoes :)

I did, when me and my husband first met I was driving 3 hours to cheer on fame in va beach so since I spent so much time driving there a few times a week, that he started coming with me to every practice :) we learned the most about each other driving to cheer practice. It only felt right that I got married in my cheer shoes :)

Oh man that is just the sweetest thing ever!

I did my CP's whole team. We used pink crystals. I'd post a pic but I don't have that ability. They're really pretty though. :)

Back