All-Star Help! Wardrobe Malfunction At Comp!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OMG....THIS HAPPENED THIS VERY WEEKEND!! I will not say who, and I will not say where...BUT many many people at a comp Saturday saw way more of a coach than they should have. And that is all I will say about that.
Oh no. Hopefully she, assuming a woman, was at least wearing appropriate undergarments.

**i wonder if parent teams can wear crop tops?**

If it's the pic I saw the answer is yes

There is picture evidence? Eek!

OP the more I've thought about your situation, the angrier I've gotten for you. If any story was news worthy you'd certainly have a strong case to call ABC. I truly hope you read the gym staff the riot act for their lackluster response to this incidence.

*The day Susie was not full of sunshine.*

It's getting really hard to defend this sport when we pick fashion over functionality. You can still look pretty and be functional. Can we really even consider ourselves athletic when a bra is not even considered a necessity to do it? I'm sad for this sport. This story is about to become way more common and its only a matter of time before one of these wardrobe malfunction pictures goes viral and all credibility to our sport is lost.

So sorry for your situation and your cp! This is not your fault but the coaches and companies that created this unacceptable atmosphere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh snap. You'd think photo proof would be flying around unless maybe it's a coach/gym no one has really heard of or the twitter sphere has developed ethics. [emoji23]

I don't think the twitter sphere has developed ethics, I think this is more the cheer underground lol.

Oh snap. You'd think photo proof would be flying around unless maybe it's a coach/gym no one has really heard of or the twitter sphere has developed ethics. [emoji23]

Twitter and ethics are listed as anonyms in the dictionary...for real, I read it on twitter.

I don't think the twitter sphere has developed ethics, I think this is more the cheer underground lol.

Wait a second...you mean we have a Cheerleader Anonymous group and I don't know about it? Dang...Anonymous rocks.

I am a 5 foot 10 inches retired back-spot with a D cup and totally understand your problem. The last team I was on had a weird top that was a tube top with straps over each boob for support and basically crossed in the back. The tops elastic barely laid over my bra by maybe a half inch. My top also was extremely tight and small (I had 1/2 inch of cleavage pooping out) and was a struggle to not only fit over my chest but stay as well. What I did was wear a cheap thin spandex sports bra that maybe a cup or 2 small and then wear a actually clear strap bra, not a sports bra with clear straps but an actually bra. It worked, everything was nice and snugged and when I would tumble, lift my arms, or stunted, only the underwire would pop out. Which is better then a malfunction. I would say try that or use tape to basically lift her chest as high as they will go. Or, use double sided tape and tape the top elastic to her skin.

Hope this helps

Sincerely,

A fellow Tall Girl

I am a 5 foot 10 inches retired back-spot with a D cup and totally understand your problem. The last team I was on had a weird top that was a tube top with straps over each boob for support and basically crossed in the back. The tops elastic barely laid over my bra by maybe a half inch. My top also was extremely tight and small (I had 1/2 inch of cleavage pooping out) and was a struggle to not only fit over my chest but stay as well. What I did was wear a cheap thin spandex sports bra that maybe a cup or 2 small and then wear a actually clear strap bra, not a sports bra with clear straps but an actually bra. It worked, everything was nice and snugged and when I would tumble, lift my arms, or stunted, only the underwire would pop out. Which is better then a malfunction. I would say try that or use tape to basically lift her chest as high as they will go. Or, use double sided tape and tape the top elastic to her skin.

Hope this helps

Sincerely,

A fellow Tall Girl

That fact that you even needed to do all of that kinda makes my blood boil.

Back