All-Star Belly Cover Rule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this is really horrible they shouldn't be limiting our tumbling skills that's just not right
A very very small percentage of cheerleaders actually competed the skills that have been eliminated. I honestly didn't notice too much of a difference in tumbling last season. Plus if someone really wants to compete that tumbling they can do it on a level 6 team.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Anyone else think of AZ Power's black lace uniform?
I am not a fan of the uni either, pretty yuk and looks terribly uncomfortable for the girls. I wouldn't really say it is "sexual" in any way, but I'm sure someone -somewhere will complain about the new uniform rules and soon the girls will be wearing hoodies and sweat pants. I find this rule ridiculous...for the majority of the unis I have seen. There is only one team I saw at the Summit who I felt was half naked, wearing halter sports bras and very tiny shorts. It is a costume, next dancers are going to be attacked.

I am not a fan of the uni either, pretty yuk and looks terribly uncomfortable for the girls. I wouldn't really say it is "sexual" in any way, but I'm sure someone -somewhere will complain about the new uniform rules and soon the girls will be wearing hoodies and sweat pants. I find this rule ridiculous...for the majority of the unis I have seen. There is only one team I saw at the Summit who I felt was half naked, wearing halter sports bras and very tiny shorts. It is a costume, next dancers are going to be attacked.
Ok, I have to agree with Piglet, the uniform pic posted above is definitely Fredrick's of Hollywood! I'm surprised the coach chose this as a CHEER uniform? It looks so uncomfy!

Nothing to say about the uniform, but her tan is very nice. Not too orange. Not too dark. Just right!
Whoa. No. Ignore everything I wrote previously about it being questionable. No question (for little ol' me) about the World's ensemble. Anything that looks like it was ordered from a Frederick's of Hollywood catalog doesn't belong on the cheer stage, IMO.

That uniform is downright horrendous :eek:

APPROPRIATE UNIFORM goes into effect with the 2015-2016 season.

General Uniform Guidelines

No risqué, sexually provocative or lingerie looking or inspired uniform or garments allowed. All uniform pieces should adequately cover an athlete and must be secured to eliminate any possible wardrobe malfunction. Appropriate undergarments must be worn.

In addition to the below specific guidelines, athletes must also consider that a combination of uniform pieces may also deem a uniform appropriate or inappropriate.

Uniform Skirts/Shorts Guidelines

When a skirt is worn as part of the uniform, briefs under the skirt are required. The skirt must fully cover the hips. The skirt must completely cover the briefs and must fall at least 1 inch below briefs (regular and boy cut briefs). When shorts are worn as part of the uniform, there must be a minimum of a 2” inseam.

Uniform Top Guidelines

Uniform tops may not include an exposed midriff except for Seniors which may have a maximum of 10” between the skirt/short top and the uniform top bottom. Uniform tops must be secured by straps or material over at least one shoulder or around the neck (tube tops are not allowed).
Geez, no wonder people have gotten so crazy with uniforms, it's the last chance they'll ever have to do it.

Back