All-Star Best All-girl Routine

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If I'm not mistake Gymtyme Pink has been the highest scorer at worlds before. Pink's 2011 & 2012 routines plus ECE J5 this year (so far from what ive seen of them) are my faves. Close runne up though include Cali Bullets 2011 and im sucker for clean so Cheerforce Medium last season day one at Worlds gave me goosebumps.

I personally prefer to watch all-girl routines over coed routines. What all-girl routine is your favorite and why?

Finally! Someone else who feels this way! I always feel for some reason like guys *should* be able to do this stuff. I feel like they get the tiny, tighter flyers, and should be able to toss them around like dolls! At least that's been my experience!

Favorite is WCSS 2012 and Tsunami at worlds 2011

Finally! Someone else who feels this way! I always feel for some reason like guys *should* be able to do this stuff. I feel like they get the tiny, tighter flyers, and should be able to toss them around like dolls! At least that's been my experience!

Favorite is WCSS 2012 and Tsunami at worlds 2011
Same I like TGs coed team but i always feel that coed routines are boring like the transitions and the stunts are shaky

whats the highest score an all girl team has gotten at worlds?

I believe the highest was GT Pink worlds 2011. Anyone have the actual number? wcdad maybe? (I think it's written on the rings.) though you could argue international vs senior scoresheets making the rankings different... BlueCat ? What about panthers 11 and 12 worlds score?

I believe the highest was GT Pink worlds 2011. Anyone have the actual number? wcdad maybe? (I think it's written on the rings.) though you could argue international vs senior scoresheets making the rankings different... BlueCat ? What about panthers 11 and 12 worlds score?

2011 they scored a 283 in the IAG and you are correct it is on the ring. I think 2102 they scored higher than thay did in 2011 and i am sorry I do not know the score

Back