All-Star Best Cheer Gym In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You basically listed every gym in IL except ICE

LOL...after researching gyms in Illinois for the last FOUR months trying to find one for my kids (too far, no room, CLOSED, etc.) I promise you...not even close. There are apparently approximately 189279283671920983 cheer gyms in Illinois.

their senior open 5 has beaten ECE and there other teams always come second to ECE, not by much, or beat them. and you say that sparks lower level teams arent as strong as ECE's and then you say, that Sparks level 2 has consistently beat ECE's. so i would say that sparks have good teams all around,

I didn't say Sparks lower level teams aren't as strong as ECE's - I didn't say anything at all about Sparks lower level teams except that their level 2 team has consistently beated ECE. I like both programs, I was just trying to point out a couple of differences.

sparks doesnt have a bunch of crossovers on level 2...and on the youth team there are only 2 girls that crossover. sparks consistantly beats ECE's sr. 2 and sr open 5 team so theyre both very strong team. ECE has some very good teams like there sr lage 5 team. ECE and Sparks are both very strong gyms, so they are both the best gyms in MA

i personally love both gyms, ECE has very good teams in there gym, lik has likee large sr. 5, sr. 4, and sr. 3. sparks also has very good teams

This is getting kinda annoying. Sparks and ECE are both great programs. WHO CARES who wins more or who uses crossovers. AHH enough is enough! hahaha sorry just had to vent.

not to be put down ece because i love them but i know i saw mikey hamel on the floor with a senior 3? team at more then one competition

He was just filling in for one or two comps. its because we already had a large senior 3 and small senior 3 and we still had this team, so we had to make it CoEd and no other boys at our gym wanted to crossover so we would have to drop tat team out and have that teams opportunity to compete gone. So we had him crossover, a little confusing, haha :D

As one of the ECE owners, I agree these posts about Sparks & ECE are somewhat silly. The good news is.....this year, more so than ever, there seem to be so many amazing teams from New England. I, for one, am glad to have the opportunity to compete with them every weekend & the truth is, the vast majority of us who own gyms in New England are also great friends. This is a competitve sport and I think it motivates us all to have great local competition. All season long, I've been very impressed with all of the gyms in our area. I realize everyone keeps mentioning ECE and Sparks but there are lots of teams from the North East who are also super talented....USA Wildcats (congrats on your win at Jamfest SuperNationals) and Spirit Central just to name a few! Also, at Athletic Nationals in Providence - WC was amazing as usual as was Star Athletics! Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend in Hartford and best of luck to all of you heading to Cheer Sport or NCA!

i say let worlds scores from last year determine, until this year

why would that even be an appropriate determining factor? ONE performance at ONE competition? Fame has multiple gyms, rosters overflowing with talented athletes at every level and throughout the years, has had GREAT representation at major nationals. sure, other programs are great but Fame has been able to build itself as a NATIONAL gym. i don't understand why there's so much debate over this.

Back