All-Star Best Cheer Gym In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i say let worlds scores from last year determine, until this year

But if it's just Worlds scores...then that's just a couple teams. Fame has 30+ teams--since the question is about the best GYM, I don't think just Worlds teams/scores would determine that. You'd have to look at the whole program--from Tinies all the way to Worlds teams.

You're still entitled to think USA is the best (since you are from there), but I don't really think Worlds scores determines how good a gym is. Since neither of my kids is EVER going to Worlds, a Worlds score from last year doesn't mean a hill of beans to me in how good a gym is.

Agreed. How can you argue with that? A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Mini's??? Are you kidding me? I love it!

The girl with the double
eek.png
<3 What are her parents feeding her?!

But if it's just Worlds scores...then that's just a couple teams. Fame has 30+ teams--since the question is about the best GYM, I don't think just Worlds teams/scores would determine that. You'd have to look at the whole program--from Tinies all the way to Worlds teams.

You're still entitled to think USA is the best (since you are from there), but I don't really think Worlds scores determines how good a gym is. Since neither of my kids is EVER going to Worlds, a Worlds score from last year doesn't mean a hill of beans to me in how good a gym is.
actually legacy was getting the rep in my case

Like Just-a-mom said, there are 30+ teams at FAME. There is a team for EVERY level (not just level 5) We've been with FAME for 5 years (so of course I'm a little biased) and in those 5 years, we haven't had a single BAD year. From mini's all the way up through our World's teams. She's right, how does World's scores determine how good an overall program/gym is? It's ONE competition. Some kids at our gym will probably never make it to World's. (Ask them if they care.) Does that make them any less important? Absolutely not. There are literally THOUSANDS of amazing gyms in this country who can't AFFORD to go to World's even if they got the full paid bid. So while you're basing the best gym on ONE competition score, you're not thinking of COUNTLESS other gyms/teams who could beat that score but won't get the opportunity to try. So, with that being said, how can you base the best gym off of ONE competition? It should be ALL competitions and every level across the board. I've watched USA teams and I am always impressed with the amount of talent that comes out of that program. Good luck with your season and at World's.

I'm actually not familiar with Legacy. So I will stand somewhat corrected on that. That being said, I certainly can't declare them the best gym in VA since I've never even seen them. I would actually have said USA would be a close 2nd in my mind to Fame--because I've always been impressed by them at competitions. I know one of their Youth teams blew me away at US Finals last year (I think it was one of the NC teams?).

As usual, FameUsMom and I agree.
smile.png
There are so many gyms that will never go to Worlds because of finances, so to use that one competition to determine the "best" gym seems unfair to all those gyms.

<OK...off to study up on Legacy...love to learn new things...
smile.png
>

their senior open 5 has beaten ECE and there other teams always come second to ECE, not by much, or beat them. and you say that sparks lower level teams arent as strong as ECE's and then you say, that Sparks level 2 has consistently beat ECE's. so i would say that sparks have good teams all around,

no disrespect to sparks b.c i believe they are a great gym but a main reason their level two team is consistenly beating ECE is because they have alot of level five crossovers and to my knowlede ECE doesnt have any level five people on their team

not to be put down ece because i love them but i know i saw mikey hamel on the floor with a senior 3? team at more then one competition

i was on that team last year and the reason mikey hamel was on our team was becasue we needed to go coed or else ECE would have had three teams in the same division competing against each other at all the competitions

As one of the ECE owners, I agree these posts about Sparks & ECE are somewhat silly. The good news is.....this year, more so than ever, there seem to be so many amazing teams from New England. I, for one, am glad to have the opportunity to compete with them every weekend & the truth is, the vast majority of us who own gyms in New England are also great friends. This is a competitve sport and I think it motivates us all to have great local competition. All season long, I've been very impressed with all of the gyms in our area. I realize everyone keeps mentioning ECE and Sparks but there are lots of teams from the North East who are also super talented....USA Wildcats (congrats on your win at Jamfest SuperNationals) and Spirit Central just to name a few! Also, at Athletic Nationals in Providence - WC was amazing as usual as was Star Athletics! Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend in Hartford and best of luck to all of you heading to Cheer Sport or NCA!

i agree with youu!! USA wildcats is very good this yearr i love there level 5 team! and spirit central is really this year too!!

Yeah but didn't they just copy F5's ??
Originality: 0%

Something tells me you're from American Elite.. It might be your signature, but I'm not quite sure.. However, the only thing that can even be considered as "copied" is the rhinestoned letters that say MX not F5.. The rhinestoned letters is a GK favorite, so I'm not too sure how we copied them. That's like saying Ultimate Athletics copied Spirit of Texas with white and purple uniforms.. Just sayyin.

I think that people should stick to states they are aware of on a more local level.
For example, ECE may have a lot of reallly good level 5 teams and be established so people automatically just know them. But I think that for MA, Sparks has more of a well-rounded program which people may not know about since they are not a 'huge name' yet. Also for NH, there is really only 1 or 2 teams from ECE there that do not place as well as the MA teams do. (They always have senior pink which was small senior 3 last year and small 4.2 this year).

i really dont want this to come off the wrong way lol but i think our gym is pretty well rounded, and im not just saying it because i cheer/caoch there.

comps this year..

Bold- level 1-4 teams
Blue- 1st place 1-4 teams

Spirit Sports
Mini 2 - 1st, Small Youth 3 CT- 1st, Youth 5 CT- 1st, Junior CoEd L3 - 1st, Junior L4 - 1st, Junior L5 - 2nd, Small Senior 2 CT- 2nd, Large Senior L2 - 2nd, Small senior 3 CT- 1st, Large Senior 4.2 - 1st, Small Senior 4.2 - 2nd , Senior CoEd L4 - 1st & level 4 grand champ, Senior CoEd L5 - 1st , , Small Senior L5 - 1st & level 5 grand champ [competed in Sr open because of injury], Senior Open 5 CT- 3rd, ECE Program Champs

Spirit Fest
CT Mini 2-1st, Mini 2-2nd, Small Youth 3 CT-1st, Youth 5 CT- 1st Jr Coed 3 – 2nd, J4 – 1st , J5 – 1st & High Roller Cash award, Large Senior 2 – 3rd, Small Senior 2 C T- 2nd, Small Senior 3 CT- 2nd, Large Senior 4.2 – 1st , Small Senior 4.2 – 1st , Sr CoEd 4 – 1st – Best Dance, Best Jumps, Best Pyramid & Highest Level 4 Score of the day Cash Award, Senior Open 5 CT- 2nd, Small Senior 5 – 2nd – Best Pyramid, Best Tumbling – At-Large Bid to Worlds, Senior CoEd 5 – 1st – Best Dance, Best Jumps and Best Tumbling - Paid bid to Worlds, Youth Hip Hop- 1st, Jr Hip Hop- 1st, Sr Hip Hop-1st

Athletic

Mini 1 CT- 5th (1/2 year team and out of 9 teams!), Mini 2 CT- 2nd, Mini 2– 1st, Small Youth 3- 1st,

Youth 5- 2nd, Jr coed 3 – 2nd, Jr. 4 – 1st, Jr. 5 – 1st- Best Pyramid, Small Senior 2 CT- 1st- Best Dance and Best Choreography, Large Sr. 2 – 2nd, Large Senior 2 CT-5th (1/2 year), Small Senior 3 CT- 1st Sr. lg 4.2 – 2nd, Sr. sm. 4.2 – 2nd, Sr. coed 4 – 1st, Senior Open 5 CT- 2nd Sr. sm. 5 – 2nd, Sr. coed 5 – 1st- Grand Champs & Best Pyramid, International Coed 5 – 1st- At Large bid to worlds, International All Girl Open 5- 2nd, Youth Hip Hop- 1st, Jr Hip Hop- 1st, Sr Hip Hop-1st

our mini 2s competed against eachother at spirit fest and athletic. large senior 2 also competed against eachother at atheltic.

Believe me I'm not trying to argue with the fact that Sparks and USA Wildcats and every other program isnt amazing as well! There is amazing comp in just the New England area, especially in the lower levels! Im just saying that i think we have a pretty strong program for lower levels too. :)

Back