All-Star Best Cheer Gym In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi. I am new to the cheer world, and my CP just started on a half season team at an Alabama gym. I am brand new to this worl and admittedly know little to nothing, so I am NOT trying to start and argument. I honestly just want to know why ACE is always listed as the top gym in Alabama. I went to the US finals results site and am not seeing them listed high in the overall rankings, so what makes them the best gym? Am I missing something, or are they the biggest in Alabama so automatically the best?

Hi. I am new to the cheer world, and my CP just started on a half season team at an Alabama gym. I am brand new to this worl and admittedly know little to nothing, so I am NOT trying to start and argument. I honestly just want to know why ACE is always listed as the top gym in Alabama. I went to the US finals results site and am not seeing them listed high in the overall rankings, so what makes them the best gym? Am I missing something, or are they the biggest in Alabama so automatically the best?
Not every gym goes to US Finals as it is run though Jamfest. Some gyms go to International All Levels. Some don't go to either. So the rankings from those are not 'all inclusive' for every gym in the country. But I will say that ACE did win USASF Worlds this year so that's kind of a big deal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09iwIA_T2w0

Not every gym goes to US Finals as it is run though Jamfest. Some gyms go to International All Levels. Some don't go to either. So the rankings from those are not 'all inclusive' for every gym in the country. But I will say that ACE did win USASF Worlds this year so that's kind of a big deal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09iwIA_T2w0
thanks os much. thati s the kind of info I am looking for. I am so new to this that I don't really know what is out there. They are AMAZING. Is this team out of Birmingham or one of the Tennessee gyms?

thanks os much. thati s the kind of info I am looking for. I am so new to this that I don't really know what is out there. They are AMAZING. Is this team out of Birmingham or one of the Tennessee gyms?
They have gyms in AL, GA, and TN but I believe that this is from Birmingham.

California has MANY strong gyms. In the North you have Power who is always amazing. In the middle you have American that is always strong from level 1 to level 5. Of course my favorite from the south (but I am a little biased)would be Pacific Coast MAGIC. over the past 3 years we have proven to be a very strong gym. And Cheerforce San Diego is one of my favorite gyms to watch.

Picking the strongest gym from any state is kind of more a "pick your favorite" gym since it is usually a popularity contest more than anything, However if I look at the records I would have to agree that for now in California the bullets are the team to beat. Which is great cause that just drives all of us to be our best, and isn't that what is so great about sports....the COMPETITION and drive to win!!!

As for attitude that's tough since every gym/team has a few bad apples so you can't judge an entire program by the actions of a few. We all have had out fair share of kids that have bad attitudes or who show poor sportsmanship

I do agree with what you're saying Tony!! If we go back to records, I mean, yes CALI does have the most level 5 titles, now if you go to ALL LEVELS, the story changes.

But again, this is about your "favorite team in each state". Mine of course would have to be Cheerforce San Diego and then my buddies over at PCM :)

Goodluck to all this season!

Alabama- ACE
Alaska- Denali
Arizona- Power
Arkansas- ?
California- CALI
Colorado- Cheer Central Suns
Connecticut- USA Wildcats
Delaware-?
Florida- Top Gun
Georgia- Stingrays
Hawaii- Cheer 808
Idaho- ?
Illinois- Ultimate Athletics
Indiana- ICE
Iowa- ?
Kentucky- Gym Tyme
Louisiana- ?
Maine- Maine Starz
Maryland- Twisters
Massachusetts- Sparks
Michigan- ?
Minnesota-?
Mississippi- Central Mississippi
Missouri- Platinum
Montana-?
Nebraska- ?
Nevada- LasVegas Envy
New Hampshire- ECE
New Jersey- Spirit Explosion or South Jersey Storm (I say this because they have much stronger teams all-around than WC, even though WC obviously excels in the upper levels)
New Mexico- ?
New York- Core Athletix
North Carolina- CEA
North Dakota- ?
Ohio- Matrix
Oklahoma- Tribe
Oregon-?
Pennsylvania- FCA
Rhode Island- Rhode Island Elite
South Carolina- Rockstar
South Dakota- ?
Tennessee- Memphis Elite
Utah-?
Vermont-?
Virginia- FAME
Washington-?
West Virginia-?
Wisconsin- Green Bay Elite
Wyoming-?

I think in Ohio it's Midwest Cheer Elite, they beat Matrix and Step One several times.

This thread is kinda silly. Everyone is going to vote for their home gym; especially since there is no criteria listed - just personal opinion. For Minnesota, my vote goes to Planet Spirit (obviously). But anyone from Ultimate Athletics (MN) would take issue with that. So would Southwest All Stars (MN), Northern Elite (MN), Rebel Xtreme (MN), and Fierce All Stars (MN). Just sayin'. :)

Just some additional info. ACE is based in Birmingham and now also has gyms in Gadsden (AL), Eastern Shore (AL), Atlanta (GA), Nashville (TN) and Murfreesboro (TN). This is ACE's 12th season and they will field 34 teams. You can find out a lot more about the organization at www.acetribe.com.

Although I'm now retired, I'll be glad to answer an additional questions that I can.

California - California Allstars
Florida - Top Gun
Georgia - Stingrays
Maryland - Maryland Twisters
New Jersey - World Cup
North Carolina - Cheer Extreme
Texas - Cheer Athletics

Alabama- ACE
Arizona- Power
California- CALI
Colorado- Cheer Central Suns
Connecticut- USA Wildcats
Florida- Top Gun
Georgia- Stingrays
Illinois- Ultimate Athletics
Indiana- ICE
Kentucky- Gym Tyme
Maryland- Maryland Twisters
Massachusetts- Pro Athletics
Mississippi- Central Mississippi
Missouri- Platinum
New Hampshire- ECE
New Jersey- SJS, World Cup, Star Athletics
New York- CNY Storm
North Carolina- CEA
Ohio- Matrix
Oklahoma- Tribe
Pennsylvania- FCA
South Carolina- Rockstar
Tennessee- Memphis Elite
Texas- Spirit of Texas, Cheer Athletics
Virginia- FAME
Wisconsin- Green Bay Elite[/quot

TENNESSEE: PRIMETYME!!!
me has kind of lost their spark... and havent been their usual selves since 2004

As a WC parent for years I take pride in being part of the WC family.I am sure I am very bias to WC but very truthful and I will call a spade a spade. I get stumped when people write WC level 5 teams but SJS, CJA or SE as a whole. First I want to say that although we are in the same state we don't see much of each other. All three of these gyms are great programs and I'm sure all 3 of them have beaten WC teams numerous times through the years. My CP came through the lower levels to get to level 5 and still today we will cheer on and watch all the levels at competitions and I can't understand how you would come up with that conclusion. WC teams win a very, very large % of the time on every level. For anyone to say WC as a WHOLE in New Jersey is not the BEST OVERALL program in New Jersey is obviously a WC hater or does not pay attention. This was not a thread on what is the gym you LIKE best its a thread on the BEST GYM... This is NO WAY A DUMPING ON ANY OF THE GYMS IN NEW JERSEY , I THINK THEY ARE ALL GREAT. When we are out of state my Jersey bias kicks in and I cheer these other gyms on(unless they are against WC....LOL ).....

Back