best cheer shoe for flying?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 11, 2010
hey i know there are other posts about cheer shoes. But what shoe is the best for flying? I love nfinitys n have always had them but im looking for a lightweight shoe, a little bit of ankle support, to be worn at practice (all star cheer so just on cheer mats). Anybody who flys, what do u recommend? Preferably nfinitys but which kind and/or any other brand/type?

hey i know there are other posts about cheer shoes. But what shoe is the best for flying? I love nfinitys n have always had them but im looking for a lightweight shoe, a little bit of ankle support, to be worn at practice (all star cheer so just on cheer mats). Anybody who flys, what do u recommend? Preferably nfinitys but which kind and/or any other brand/type?

i use nfinitiy evolution, and im a top. they work well for me, can really feel the bases holding your foot and not just your shoe
most bases say they like holding those shoes, but u will find the odd one that doesnt like them
but no matter shoe u go with, u wont be able to please everyone. justbe sure to please your own feet :)

i had evolutions n i LOVED them but i lost one of my shoes so i have been stuck wearing my college teams cheer shoe and now that i am back to all star, I want to get another pair or nfinitys. I was going to fall back on the evolutions if i couldn't decide which ones to get. I was thinking about the passion or phoenix, but I have heard mixed reviews about both. Anyone know the difference/their opinion on them and if you like them for flying/does your flyer like them?

The flyers on my team love nfinities :) The group stunt bases sometimes complain, that they don't have enough foot for all the hands because the nfinities are so small ;)

Passions or Evolutions! I love them both:)
For school cheer I have Keapa Flytes and they work pretty well because they are lightweight and easy to grab body positons with

Nfinity evolutions :) I tried to fly with other shoes the other day and it was actually harder.

I am not a flyer, but I prefer when my flyer wears nfinity passions, the evolution ones hurt when she comes down, the ridges leave marks all up and down my arms. Lol.

nfinity evolutions are amazing, as a flyer i hate the passions: there way too boxy, and hard to grip

I have the nfinity phoenix and I like them for flying very comfy and I can feel the bases really holding my foot

As a base, i really like the nfinity phoenix for my flyers. There very slim, so its easy to grip. I personally do not like the nfinity evolution. The ridges hurt my hands sometimes. Also , when there new they are very stiff. But , for tumbling deffinatley the evolutions!

Back