Best Cheer Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What do they do if a child simply cannot wear whatever brand they choose? We have had children with feet so wide they simply will not go in certain brands of shoe.
I have no idea! We just never have been given a choice...it has always been a "here is the shoe, what size do you need" type of conversation.
We've been at both gyms that care and don't care, and it's so much easier when the gym lets the kids wear what brand/style they've found works best for each of them
Yes, I am sure!

Does anybody know where I can find men's 12-13 size cheer shoes? I'm doing cheer for the first time my senior year next fall and I can't seem to find any men's cheer shoes online. I don't want to spend too much though because I'll only be in it for one season. Thanks :)

Does anybody know where I can find men's 12-13 size cheer shoes? I'm doing cheer for the first time my senior year next fall and I can't seem to find any men's cheer shoes online. I don't want to spend too much though because I'll only be in it for one season. Thanks :)
Get yourself some white (or mostly white) cross trainers or running shoes. Buying cheer specific shoes for one year as a guy will be a waste of money.

Get yourself some white (or mostly white) cross trainers or running shoes. Buying cheer specific shoes for one year as a guy will be a waste of money.

Agreed. Most of our guys (except the tumblers) don't wear "cheer" shoes.

Back