All-Star Best Facilities?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow $99 a month! Only the Super Seniors at Spirit get a deal like that!

The Spirit-Arlington gym has three gyms:
Gym 1 has a competition size spring floor with mirrors on 2 sides
Gym 2 has a tumble track with pit, and a dead floor that is used for preschool and tumbling classes
Gym 3 has a spring floor and a dead floor
Parent room (no viewing)

Spirit North:
Large parent lounge with couches
Spring floor
Dead floor
Tumble track with pit
Study nook
Vending machines
WiFi
Parent viewing area with AC
Preschool mini gym
Pro shop

You can find tons of pictures of the new gym on my Facebook....

where do u cheer?
I coach and own East Coast Majestic. Yes, just a brief 2 miles from the world famous Maryland Twisters and about 4 miles from the world famous Maryland Marlins...lol. Additionally, we also have Cheer Thunder, Star Power, First Class, All Pro, Baltimore Vipers, Unique, Maryland Cheer Explosion, Maryland State Cheer Excellence, and Rebounders within easy driving distance....

See? Nobody knows about poor little old Illinois (I sure didn't before I moved here). They just have no idea what these gyms up here are like - it's crazy to me how nice some of these gyms up here are!!!
You did not drive far enough north..... I know you had to turn around too far....:cool:
Also, to add the "chiropratic office" is also a satellite medical office that accepts insurance so you can really get therapy or whatever you may need right at the gym. All we need now is a nail salon.:p
I think the best thing I like is that there is a certified trainer there every eve at practices which is a huge safety bonus for the kids.

I think I need to move to Illinios, seems like the gyms there have just about everything in one gym.
While the Top Gun gym may be small and really hot, it shows that it doesn't take huge gyms to train world champion athletes. I am sure if I had the chance to have top gun across my chest I wouldn't care how hot or cramped the gym was.

Our gym is small and that's how we like it. There's plenty of room for our teams and everyone get's their fair share of mat time. The only downside I see for having a small gym is that 15 minutes when 1 team is leaving and 1 team is coming in. That can get hectic but in general all that is "needed" is a spring floor and space to tumble. Everything else is extra's.....which I guess would be nice but........certainly isn't necessary!

Our parent area is the best though. I love it!

See? Nobody knows about poor little old Illinois (I sure didn't before I moved here). They just have no idea what these gyms up here are like - it's crazy to me how nice some of these gyms up here are!!!
I know! Illinois gyms are super nice hahahaha.

And a tanning salon. Lol

Hmmmm... @FamousRudags do you think you guys can get a tanning bed in there for the moms? It's really all we're missing and we need to look HOT when we're sporting our blinged out Famous shirts (or my soon to be famous Cephalopods shirt...:cool:)

You did not drive far enough north..... I know you had to turn around too far....:cool:
Also, to add the "chiropratic office" is also a satellite medical office that accepts insurance so you can really get therapy or whatever you may need right at the gym. All we need now is a nail salon.:p
I think the best thing I like is that there is a certified trainer there every eve at practices which is a huge safety bonus for the kids.

I know I know. It seriously was crazy...I drove for almost 2 hours and was barely halfway there (and by "drove" I mean hung out on the interstate in the car with my kids looking at tail lights for days...:mad:) I think we're getting a chiropractor too? Hopefully it'll be one that takes insurance - wonder if moms can use him too???

got it! more to come!

5673729414dd6b22b4e023.jpg

Back