All-Star Best Facilities?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

can someone please answer the question about the tanning bed at stingrays? hahahaha i just hope it's true....

ACX Columbia

n1047636335_364312_4140401.jpg

View from the Parent viewing area
n1047636335_364285_1404039.jpg

n1047636335_364289_2324255.jpg

n1047636335_364317_7411604.jpg

n1047636335_364321_3496653.jpg

There is also a full workout room upstairs run by an outside company. They are currently in the process right now of redoing the office and opening it up entirely.

I coach and own East Coast Majestic. Yes, just a brief 2 miles from the world famous Maryland Twisters and about 4 miles from the world famous Maryland Marlins...lol. Additionally, we also have Cheer Thunder, Star Power, First Class, All Pro, Baltimore Vipers, Unique, Maryland Cheer Explosion, Maryland State Cheer Excellence, and Rebounders within easy driving distance....

East Coast Majestics! Cute small gym but great people and kids!!

LOL...I have NO idea! I just quoted that out of the paperwork we have and the website. I think they're still getting it all finished up. I'm pretty sure it's so we can see the practice? The gym is huuuuuuuuge so you can see all the floors, but some of them are far away, so it's hard to see what's going on. My cp was practicing the other night, and I could only spot her by her GIANT sparkly bow. I couldn't actually see the practice - it's like looking at someone across WalMart. So I'm thinking it's a closer view of them at practice?

I'll let you know when I see it "in action" in the gym! :)

I'm gonna guess that you can video yourself tumbling/stunting/ routine whatever you want and put it on your phone/ipod/ipad which ever you prefer so you can take it home with you

We were very impressed when we visited Midwest Cheer Elite. Maybe someone from there can put the stats/info on their gym :)

Thanks for posting pics and info on these gyms. Hope to visit more gyms this summer.

We were very impressed when we visited Midwest Cheer Elite. Maybe someone from there can put the stats/info on their gym :)

Thanks for posting pics and info on these gyms. Hope to visit more gyms this summer.
I visited the new gym when it first opened, it's very nice!
4 full spring floors, one of them is similar to CA's competition floor with the backdrop, lighting etc.
1 dance floor
tumble track, in ground tramp, pretty sure they have a rod floor too
the parent viewing and concession area there is really nice!

I'm sure @CheernerdDC could explain it better!

I visited the new gym when it first opened, it's very nice!
4 full spring floors, one of them is similar to CA's competition floor with the backdrop, lighting etc.
1 dance floor
tumble track, in ground tramp, pretty sure they have a rod floor too
the parent viewing and concession area there is really nice!

I'm sure @CheernerdDC could explain it better!
You got it all! There is a pro shop too, but as far as the gym itself, that's right.

Back