2 Regular Cheer Floors
2 Tumble Traks
1 Tumble Strip
Live Video Feed to Parent Observation Area
Wireless Internet Access in Parent Observation Room
Full Service Snack Bar
Storm Tumble Times Gymnastics Area
Moon Bounce
3 Birthday Party Rooms (Sport, Gym, Tumble Times, Pool)
Outdoor Family Fun Zone with inground pool, covered picnic area, moonbounce, sport courts, waterslides, etc.
Spirit Store

Link To Facility Pictures!-- #mce_temp_url#

South Jersey Storm
55,585 Sq Ft. Building on 20 Acres
350 Parking Spots
Air-Conditioned
3/9 Panel Spring Floors
2 Regular Cheer Floors
2 Tumble Traks
1 Tumble Strip
Full Service Snack Bar
Moon Bounce
Outdoor Family Fun Zone with inground pool, covered picnic area, moonbounce, sport courts, waterslides, etc.
Spirit Store

NICE!! That's where I'd be hanging out while the kids are practicing! :cool:

South Jersey Storm
55,585 Sq Ft. Building on 20 Acres
350 Parking Spots
Air-Conditioned
3/9 Panel Spring Floors
2 Regular Cheer Floors
2 Tumble Traks
1 Tumble Strip
Full Service Snack Bar
Moon Bounce
Spirit Store

Is this a cheer only building, or, is there gymnastics etc?

I spent a couple days over the summer (for a camp/coreography type thing) and it was just cheer, but there was a summer camp going on outside that wasn't cheer related.

No Gymnastics....They Do Have Basketball, Volleyball, Floor Hockey, And Camps In The Facility But The Entire Gym Is Owned By The Cheerleading Portion. But They Offer Other Sports And Two Different Kinds Of Summer Camps, Mommy And Me Classes, Etc Etc

NICE!! That's where I'd be hanging out while the kids are practicing! :cool:
Actually it's cool for the athletes too!! After hard-working and good practices, it's nothing for everyone to go jump in the pool and have a little fun!! =]

There are several multi-sports facilities that are absolutely beautiful, fantastic places for cheer programs. I don't think that you can count all of the square footage as "cheer gym" space, though, regardless of who owns it. JMO.

Either way, congratulations on having a fantastic facility.

With the SJS Gym, everything was in place before they moved there. It was a multi sports complex and there are always other things going on there. And the reason why all of the stuff is there outside, is because the complex has a massive summer camp.

In Any Case, Everything Is Owned By The Cheerleading Program And The Facility Is Open For Use By The Coaches And Athletes....Any Section Of It. The Summer Camps Are Mostly Run By Some Of The Cheerleading Coaches And A Lot Of Senior Aged Athletes. And There Are Talks About Expanding More Of The Cheerleading Gym To The Other Sides Since The Program Is Still Growing. Since Being In A Lot Of Gyms Around The Country, It's An Amazing Facility To Be Able To Offer Cheerleading Out Of And Other Sports As Well. I Would LOVE To See Cheer Athletics Though...I Heard That Gym Is Amazing!

All I can say about the techie thing at famous is that OT the owner is workin on it and he said it's supposed to like video tape the kids then when u go home u can watch it on ur iPod iphone or iPad which like 3 of our coaches have and adding to the faculty we also have a one of a kind coaching staff

All I can say about the techie thing at famous is that OT the owner is workin on it and he said it's supposed to like video tape the kids then when u go home u can watch it on ur iPod iphone or iPad which like 3 of our coaches have and adding to the faculty we also have a one of a kind coaching staff

We are getting cameras installed in the gym on top of a majority of our coaching staff having Ipads to video skills.

Back