All-Star Best Facilities?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anybody have pics of rays gym? I've never seen it and everyone says it's giant.

you couldnt get a picture of that entire gym if you wanted to haha it would take about 10 pictures just to show the floors in the gym :p
i want someone who knows the gym pretty well to count everything. I would love to see how many floors and what not there are.

SJS is huge!...My high school team did a camp there last summer. From what I can remeber, theres 3 or 4 spring floors, 3 tumble tracks, an upstairs with a trampoline type thing?, a cafeteria, pro shop, and 3 dead floors. There was a basketball court as well? There was a summer camp type ting going on outside, so there was a rock wall, a pool, and a big jumpy thing! It was to die for!

yup!

storm has:
3 full spring floors
1 is a mirror floor.
3 tumble tracks
2 dead floors that are always down
2 more that are put down when needed
2 basketball courts
parent viewing area
owners office
stormwatchers office
coaches office
a party room
and a pro shop

outback there is a basketball court
archery range
pool
rockwall
and blow up things in the summer for camp

upstairs there is a small dance mirror floor
a trampoline
and things for childrens tumbling
they also do parties up there :)

you couldnt get a picture of that entire gym if you wanted to haha it would take about 10 pictures just to show the floors in the gym :p
i want someone who knows the gym pretty well to count everything. I would love to see how many floors and what not there are.

Never been there but according to their website the whole building is 33,000 sq. feet which is about the same as ICE, UA, and Famous I believe. But the website does say 6 :eek: spring floors! Nice.:)

yup!

storm has:
3 full spring floors
1 is a mirror floor.
3 tumble tracks
2 dead floors that are always down
2 more that are put down when needed
2 basketball courts
parent viewing area
owners office
stormwatchers office
coaches office
a party room
and a pro shop

outback there is a basketball court
archery range
pool
rockwall
and blow up things in the summer for camp

upstairs there is a small dance mirror floor
a trampoline
and things for childrens tumbling
they also do parties up there :)

What is a stormwatcher's office?

I hope someone posts a pic of the Rays gym...preferably one with all the NCA trophies pointing towards Dallas :)

180508_10150102132883850_32556753849_6245814_12546_n.jpg

This one ? :)

UA has
-4 full floors (3 spring, one dead).
- An area for the trainer in the corner of the gym with 3 trainer bed things haha, a desk for her, and cabinets with all of her supplies
- a rod tumbling strip, two tumble strips, two tumble tracks, two trampolines, a bathroom in the actual gym
- a waiting area with a deli
- a lobby with all of the trophies, proshop and front desk
- the two owner's offices
- dance room
- cross fit room
- tae kwon do room
- 3 rooms for the chiropractor we have at the gym
- homework room/ chiropractor desk
- coaches office with desks for all the coaches
- bathrooms (obviously)
- kitchen
There are pictures on facebook but i can't exactly go on facebook because i'm at school hahaha

You have a trainer and a chiropractor IN the gym? Holy cow. Any pictures? and Since they have the tae kwon do and cross fit rooms do they rent it out to other people to use or does UA have classes taught by their staff?

You have a trainer and a chiropractor IN the gym? Holy cow. Any pictures? and Since they have the tae kwon do and cross fit rooms do they rent it out to other people to use or does UA have classes taught by their staff?
UA has a cross fit instructor who also does classes with the parents and the tae kwon do is for anyone! but they both work at the gym.
and yes the trainer is in the actual gym and the chiropractor has an office and there is like 3 rooms for appointments! there's pictures but they're from the opening of the gym so everything looks compleeeetely different but here's some:
2v832wm.jpg

That's where the desk is for the chiro, where you make appointments and stuff.
2h7qetv.jpg

That's the taw kwon do room which is again, very different!
711p3k.jpg

waiting room. where the food is is now where the deli is.
2poxtp4.jpg

The gym! but again its very different hahahaha. in the left corner which you cant see is the trainers corner!

Back