All-Star Best Facilities?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So far at Famous we do have Zumba classes which the moms have been taking (not this mom...:oops:) in the aerobics room.

This is the rest of the list from the site that I didnt post earlier:

All-Star Dance team
Competitive Stomp team
Snowboard/Wakeboarding/Skateboarding cross training clinic for jumps
Chiropractor office on site
Massage Therapist on site
Physical Trainer on site

I guess this is all the stuff we can expect once we're in full swing - Lord knows they've got room for all of it! Seems like Illinois is the place to be for luxurious gyms! :)

Ive been to many gyms..and Cheer Athletics gym is one of a kind. ITS HUGE!! Stingrays is also another to see especially around NCA time when they bring out the trophys !

Also I cant wait to see the new Spirit gym get some trophys and more banners in it. It will be just as sick!

Epic Cheer isn't a big gym but its def a favorite in Orlando...We had World Cup, Cali, Stingrays, and a whole bunch more use it with no complaints.
we have
-2 Spring Floors both floors have sound systems
-Both floors have their own sets of 10 ft tall mirrors
-Our whole gym is fully air conditioned (gym,lobby, parent areas)
-Inside the gym parent viewing area -_- (love that.)
-1 Tumble Track to crash pad
-1 Trampoline
-A second viewing area on the 2nd floor
-A new pro shop in the making : )
-A study area for the athletes
-3 Bathrooms...(its excessive) lol
-and then the owner of Epic Cheer owns Central Florida Power Tumbling, so that's our too essentially :)
-Oh and a Chalkboard currently covered by the signatures of WC Shooting Stars : )

I took that off the website, so I'll have to see how it works once the gym is officially up and running (it's officially open, tryouts this week, so next week starts practice). I'm wondering if it'll work from offsite - but I don't have i-anything so I'll have to ask someone else. Pretty cool either way though. I'm excited to see it when it's all completely done - as FamousRudags said, still carpeting etc. But I think once it's done it's going to be pretty impressive.
Hey I saw them at Worlds...not sure who they were but they were fabulous! they had an international team there right?

Epic Cheer isn't a big gym but its def a favorite in Orlando...We had World Cup, Cali, Stingrays, and a whole bunch more use it with no complaints.

I practiced there before worlds and it was very nice! I really liked the bounce of your spring floors lol
and the white - competition bed tumble trak was SOOO COOOL

I want one in our gym.

Hey I saw them at Worlds...not sure who they were but they were fabulous! they had an international team there right?

They had a large limited. That was their first team ever... The team was formed in January and they competed and got a bid in March and I'm not sure if they competed again before Worlds?

I practiced there before worlds and it was very nice! I really liked the bounce of your spring floors lol
and the white - competition bed tumble trak was SOOO COOOL

I want one in our gym.
: ) glad you liked it but me and that tumble track dont get along...I always get my fingers caught in it haha

Back