All-Star Best Full Team Pictures

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not the complete team but I still love our chill out couch. ;)

223863_10150263869130349_274368365348_7354470_6523328_n.jpg

We were there! My daughters tiny team got 2nd to yall's! Those girls were so cute! In fact that was a very good competition for our gym alot of our teams placed high but I think y'all were the only one better that day! I believe just about all your teams got first that day. Luckily we only competed against y'all in a couple divisions so we were able to get some 1st places too!
Just not as good as y'all-
I loved all of your teams!
oh thanks so much. i think i remember doing pretty good that day:) but we're not going this season ):

i'm jealous of you southern girls who don't have to wear bodysuits at football games...i'm from Maine and we had to wear a full spandex leotard under our uniforms to avoid freezing to death. I think we wore skirts for only 2 or 3 weeks my senior year it was so cold!

That's just horrible. :eek: I would never survive in Maine! The weather's dropping below 60 here and I'm already freaking out. I can't handle cold weather.

(And sorry 'bout the shimmy. I didn't see your status! :oops:)

That's just horrible. :eek: I would never survive in Maine! The weather's dropping below 60 here and I'm already freaking out. I can't handle cold weather.

(And sorry 'bout the shimmy. I didn't see your status! :oops:)

hahaha it's fine! i was just kidding. (although it is pretty funny.)

i'm jealous of you southern girls who don't have to wear bodysuits at football games...i'm from Maine and we had to wear a full spandex leotard under our uniforms to avoid freezing to death. I think we wore skirts for only 2 or 3 weeks my senior year it was so cold!
While I could never survive there in that cold, its also not always fun cheering in the heat! I envy the people that have perfect spring/fall like weather year round... Could someone please tell me where that is so I can move? I guess the grass is greener!

While I could never survive there in that cold, its also not always fun cheering in the heat! I envy the people that have perfect spring/fall like weather year round... Could someone please tell me where that is so I can move? I guess the grass is greener!
CT, RI, Mass, some parts of NY aren't too bad either. It's been about 80 here during the day (maybe upper 70s now) but the nights are DEFINITELY cooling off. I love CT..generally speaking we hit pretty much all the seasons equally except this global warming/seasonal disruption business is throwing me off. Mother Nature is CLEARLY not happy..

do mean the girl sitting by the front of the stage hidden? lol cause she makes me laugh :D
No, I was on like the elevated part of the floor, but not on the floor itself. We had Rush and I believe a few Hail girls with us and we were sitting next to a team from Star Athletics.

Back