All-Star Best Gym Around San Antonio, Tx

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Having trouble quoting on my ipad for some reason....If you google "San Antonio all star cheerleading", you get a moderate selection. Pinnacle, champions, stars, premiere and a few others will come up. But, yeah, i would stay away from element/let's get loud! It would surprise me if they managed to have a team this year. Just not a well run business, unfortunately.
I've honestly never heard of cheers or cheer express.
Stars doesn't allow YouTube videos until the season is ending....but all the tentative info about their prices, comp schedule, etc is in the tryout packet online (uniforms are only $300, though, so that's even better than originally listed). @Kris10boo I forgot to answer your question about half/full uniform tops... And they will probably always be full tops. This year they do have shoulder cut outs, which my cp says is way better and more comfortable.

Having trouble quoting on my ipad for some reason....If you google "San Antonio all star cheerleading", you get a moderate selection. Pinnacle, champions, stars, premiere and a few others will come up. But, yeah, i would stay away from element/let's get loud! It would surprise me if they managed to have a team this year. Just not a well run business, unfortunately.
I've honestly never heard of cheers or cheer express.
Stars doesn't allow YouTube videos until the season is ending....but all the tentative info about their prices, comp schedule, etc is in the tryout packet online (uniforms are only $300, though, so that's even better than originally listed). @Kris10boo I forgot to answer your question about half/full uniform tops... And they will probably always be full tops. This year they do have shoulder cut outs, which my cp says is way better and more comfortable.

Thats understandable, about the YouTube videos. Honestly, every competition we go to I get on YouTube and look for every team against us. Sometimes I can say, wow if we hit we will probably place ahead of so and so, or like wow they are good they are serious competition. Which is fun for me to know what to expect but I can also see the problem with it!

Are uniforms at are gym are $300 this year but they are cropped. My daughter likes that although I don't really care.. Its just a matter of preference! I showed her the video of the stars last night and she said "everyone on their youth 2 team has a BHS!" That was her favorite part!!
Not quite all of our youth2 girls have it just yet; although the season just started so hopefully they will get it!!

So were excited to come and check them out! I'm coming in august but not sure if she will be able to come with me. Im also applying to the university of Texas in San Antonio!
Texas just has to be better then Tennessee! Lol

Thanks again for all your help!!

Why, what happened?

We were there two seasons. Lots of last minute changes, last minute fees, and lots of blame placed on other people instead of admitting mistakes and correcting problems. We would be told to be at competitions at 8am and the coaches wouldnt get there til 9 or later. They only had one small level 3 team last season.

@SheCheers

I just want you to know I'm like 95% sure that when we move we are going to try to go to stars! I'm so excited, I really think my cp will like it there!!

I mean I know it's far away but it's a huge opportunity. Thanks for all your help several months ago!!

Best Wishes. I was suppose to move to SA this past summer, but ended up not moving. I was planning on taking my CP to Pinnacle in Helotes, which would have been a bit of a drive too. I love ACF but that would have been too far away. We have a new arrival in my squadron and he says his daughter cheered with Stars and speaks highly of this gym, but he was stationed at Randolph, I was going to Lackland (opposite sides of SA).

Best Wishes. I was suppose to move to SA this past summer, but ended up not moving. I was planning on taking my CP to Pinnacle in Helotes, which would have been a bit of a drive too. I love ACF but that would have been too far away. We have a new arrival in my squadron and he says his daughter cheered with Stars and speaks highly of this gym, but he was stationed at Randolph, I was going to Lackland (opposite sides of SA).

Thanks very much :).
I hope it works out and I've heard nothing but good of them. I really liked ACF too but with her school I'm not sure I could get her there in time and not sure I want to commit to that drive. Especially since I don't know where I'm going to be working so that gives me more flexibility on hours when I'm applying for jobs. Plus trying to finish college its going to be difficult. Lol

As far as Stars I can appreciate the fact it's kind of close to where I'll be living. We were suppose to be moving to New Braunfels but i have recently found out we will certainly stay in Converse. So I'm happy and I'm sure my cp will love it and if for some reason she doesn't we can always re-evaluate the next season when we are settled in and visit Pinnacle and ACF. There was so many more choices in SA area then there was when we started here so that's what makes things so difficult!!

I have seen Pinnacle perform & watched how excited and supportive their coaches are. If we lived in San Antonio we would definitely cheer for Pinnacle. They are very impressive! :)

How cool! Did you come for a visit, is that how you decided? I'm literally on my way home from Houston where CP's level 3 team and our level 2 just took first place at NCA! Not sure yet how the other teams did...

We have folks at our gym that came from Pinacle. I have no first hand experience with them, but I do know that they all left Pinacle for similar reasons. As I'm not trying to bash at all and the reasons may or may not bother you, I'll simply say pm me if you would like more info :). We did see them at our first (their 2nd) comp of the season. I can't remember if they had teams in all our divisions, I do remember that P does not have a level 5 team this season. Our J3 did place 1st ahead of their J3 in 2nd. They looked good!

How cool! Did you come for a visit, is that how you decided? I'm literally on my way home from Houston where CP's level 3 team and our level 2 just took first place at NCA! Not sure yet how the other teams did...

Congrats to your CP! :)

Back