All-Star Best Jumps Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'd like to think the picture that I have as my profile picture on here is pretty good. It looks better when I actually look at my foot when I jump... and when I stretch before, but this was one for my senior pictures:)

306442_2390419923859_1351695339_32883960_1459513_n.jpg

Double downing with bent arms doesnt make your dbl look cleaner. Low Vs make your jumps look higher. Your analogy has failed.
Well, top gun clearly jumps with their arms in low v's... theyve won worlds how many times?? Maybe thats working for them.

Now youre just going off topic. Top Gun also had a girls boobs pop out of her top, doesnt mean that everyone should start having wardrobe malfunctions does it...... You still fail to prove that I am wrong. I dont care what program does them. Like YOU said it makes your jumps look higher/better than they are, and that is cheating. Maybe cheating is too strong of a word but either way youre making your jumps look higher/better than they are.

Now youre just going off topic. Top Gun also had a girls boobs pop out of her top, doesnt mean that everyone should start having wardrobe malfunctions does it...... You still fail to prove that I am wrong. I dont care what program does them. Like YOU said it makes your jumps look higher/better than they are, and that is cheating. Maybe cheating is too strong of a word but either way youre making your jumps look higher/better than they are.
Cheating deff. isnt the right word.. its cheerleading, not poker...

I don't at all see it as making it look higher/better than they actually are. I don't really see how it could be considered unfair to use body positions to make your jumps look the best that they can. What makes arms in "T" more valid than arms in a low-v, anyway? It just goes down to personal preference. Suppose people decided that jumps were more "authentic" if arms were in a high-v; no one's jumps would look nearly as impressive. Having arms arms in a low-v just emphasizes the contrast between the arms and the legs- it's all about aesthetics. Regardless of where your arms are, your legs are always going to be at the same place. People who use low-v arms are just using their body to its full capability to demonstrate just how high those legs are.

Either way your annoying:)

Hahaha please get over yourself. You had no argument against what I said and so like a child resorted to name calling. Youre pathetic.

I don't at all see it as making it look higher/better than they actually are. I don't really see how it could be considered unfair to use body positions to make your jumps look the best that they can. What makes arms in "T" more valid than arms in a low-v, anyway? It just goes down to personal preference. Suppose people decided that jumps were more "authentic" if arms were in a high-v; no one's jumps would look nearly as impressive. Having arms arms in a low-v just emphasizes the contrast between the arms and the legs- it's all about aesthetics. Regardless of where your arms are, your legs are always going to be at the same place. People who use low-v arms are just using their body to its full capability to demonstrate just how high those legs are.

Im nit picking here. Low Vs make your jumps look higher its an optical illusion. Its the same as saying that a straight leg scorp isnt a scorp unless the knee is facing straight back. I know that the judges arent fooled and that low V motions arent gonna make a person with barely off the ground jumps look like they have hyperextended jumps but there is no doubt that it makes a difference.

Hahaha please get over yourself. You had no argument against what I said and so like a child resorted to name calling. Youre pathetic.

Im nit picking here. Low Vs make your jumps look higher its an optical illusion. Its the same as saying that a straight leg scorp isnt a scorp unless the knee is facing straight back. I know that the judges arent fooled and that low V motions arent gonna make a person with barely off the ground jumps look like they have hyperextended jumps but there is no doubt that it makes a difference.

I understand what you're saying, but it's all relative. Low Vs make your jumps look higher compared to a T, but a T makes your jumps look higher compares to a high V. I just don't understand what makes a T jump, other than personal taste, the most correct. If you can have your jumps look the best the possibly can, why give yourself an extra challenge by putting your arms in a T?

Aww, thanks:)
You took the time to respond to what i said, clearly you care <3

I understand what you're saying, but it's all relative. Low Vs make your jumps look higher compared to a T, but a T makes your jumps look higher compares to a high V. I just don't understand what makes a T jump, other than personal taste, the most correct. If you can have your jumps look the best the possibly can, why give yourself an extra challenge by putting your arms in a T?

Thats all irrelevant. My point is that compared to a T, they make your jumps look higher than they are.

Aww, thanks:)
You took the time to respond to what i said, clearly you care <3

What.Are.You.Talking.About. You make no sense whats so ever.

Personally its just that. Giving myself an extra challenge. Trying to get you jumps just that much higher. I like challenges:)

Back