All-Star Best Kick Doubles?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't think of a good example right now, but I absolutely LOVE when flyers like.. stall the leg a bit. So it stays in the kick for longer than you'd think and then double. All I can think right now is Caitlyn Krulee on Cali large coed in 2010

You are deff thinking of brandon black 2010

i agree very beautiful

ahhh i'm just in love with her baskets... except when i dont throw her high enough and she does it anyways and kicks me in the face.
lol I backed her basket last year and once got elbowed in the face so hard that she knocked me to the ground. She is tiny but powerful. I would not have wished to back any other flyer in a basket however.

lol I backed her basket last year and once got elbowed in the face so hard that she knocked me to the ground. She is tiny but powerful. I would not have wished to back any other flyer in a basket however.
the only time i base her is in baskets. haha. i based her in middle school too... that was an adventure because she could only double down and we were supposed to be fulling down... so.many.black.eyes. :p love her though

I can't think of a good example right now, but I absolutely LOVE when flyers like.. stall the leg a bit. So it stays in the kick for longer than you'd think and then double. All I can think right now is Caitlyn Krulee on Cali large coed in 2010

Center on Brandon a lil while back stalled and it was BEAUTIFUL

Back