Best Nfinitys For Flyers?!?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 18, 2012
okay im soon gonna buy some new nfinitys, and im having a hard time deciding between the evolutions and the vengeance! i'm a flyer and i currently have the evolutions and love them! but last year, i had the vengeance and they were honestly the most comfortable things ever, but my coach made my get rid of them because she didn't like all the designs on them:confused: i really wanna get the vengeance again but i'm not sure if they will be good for flying! i'm currently flying on senior 3 and also help fly on io5! i have really bad ankles that roll out alot, but i wear ankle braces and go to physical therapy..so i'm not sure how i would do flying in one leg extensions with the vengeance! which shoes do you think i should get!?!? please reply! thanks! and sorry for the long paragraph!:p

One of the other flyers on my team has vengeances and the bases for 1/2 mans say they're really slippery and hard to grip. But I've never worn them so can't say from experience.

A light shoe that also has good support is important, especially if you're rolling out. I would suggest evolutions or the varsity shoe called "last pass". Our gym is switching from evolutions to the last pass this year. They seem to have a little bit more to them support-wise, but they're actually lighter than the evolutions, from what I understand. I hope they hold up better! Babydonna blew out her evolutions like crazy while stunting at level 3. The shoe that got gripped by her bases when she was doing full ups got destroyed. The rubber on the sole kept peeling off! Congrats on your new team!!!

A light shoe that also has good support is important, especially if you're rolling out. I would suggest evolutions or the varsity shoe called "last pass". Our gym is switching from evolutions to the last pass this year. They seem to have a little bit more to them support-wise, but they're actually lighter than the evolutions, from what I understand. I hope they hold up better! Babydonna blew out her evolutions like crazy while stunting at level 3. The shoe that got gripped by her bases when she was doing full ups got destroyed. The rubber on the sole kept peeling off! Congrats on your new team!!!

Thanks! I'll defiantly look into the varsity shoes!

The vengeance is the best way to go. As a base, I like the feel of the vengeance, they are much lighter and do not hurt as much we you do baskets. They also have grips that make it so much easier to pull stretches.

I know you asked about nfinitys but my flyer last year had the Adidas cheer shoes and they were without a doubt the best shoes I have ever had to base. She has a full too, so she was tumbling with these so I don't think they were too heavy.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

The grips to pull stretches on the vengeances are definitely a plus for flyers, but i'm not a huge fan of the designs myself (I assume some coaches aggree with me). In term of Nfinity shoes I'd go with the Evolutions. Does youre coach require you to get Nfinitys. I'd recommend brancing out a bit to some other cheer shoe brands. I've heard great things about the Varsity shoes especially!

My teamis getting the V-ro'sthat were designed by top Gun's Victor Rosario! They are suppose to have a lot more support than Nfinity's

The vengeance are so comfortable to base! (can you say comfy? sounds wierd...) They don't have any edges or anything that you get hurt by when doing like full ups and so!

I have the evolutions and i love them! Maybe something to help you with your ankles is arch supports. i used to roll my ankles all the time, they really help. even though they are expensive, ive only roller my ankle 1-2 times in the past 2 years

I have the evolutions and i love them! Maybe something to help you with your ankles is arch supports. i used to roll my ankles all the time, they really help. even though they are expensive, ive only roller my ankle 1-2 times in the past 2 years

I agree! I've tried vengances on, and their not sturdy enough for me. I have the evolutions, and they add so much ankle support. For me, they help with balancing in the air, because its harder to move your ankle around.

Back