Best Nfinity's For Tumbling?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 16, 2015
I'm on a level 4 team and I have level 5 tumbling. What would be the best shoe for me? (I don't fly)

I can choose between a vengeance or a defiance. I'm wondering if the defiance really does help with rebounds and tumbling, Also does the 2 ounces and bulkiness make a difference?

Please give your honest opinion.

my cp is a level 4 tumbler and she wears the vengeance. She loves them, but I would recommend you checkout a few youtube videos for reviews on the shoes if you can't get to a local gym to try them on for yourself. My cp gym has them in stock so she was able to try them in person.

Best of luck to you!!

my cp is a level 4 tumbler and she wears the vengeance. She loves them, but I would recommend you checkout a few youtube videos for reviews on the shoes if you can't get to a local gym to try them on for yourself. My cp gym has them in stock so she was able to try them in person.

Best of luck to you!!

Sorry just realized I said she wears vengeance but I double checked and they are actually Defiance.

My CP loves her defiance and rhey have honestly last her an entire year now! For Nfinity shoes that's pretty incredible lol.

I tried the Vengeance and didn't like it. The evolutions have a lot more rubber on the bottom and they give a bit more ankle support. Vengeance felt like socks to me. I have level 5 skills and Vengeance didn't cut it for me. After about an hour of tumbling, my ankles kill. Not so with evolutions. Plus they're cheaper.

I tried the Vengeance and didn't like it. The evolutions have a lot more rubber on the bottom and they give a bit more ankle support. Vengeance felt like socks to me. I have level 5 skills and Vengeance didn't cut it for me. After about an hour of tumbling, my ankles kill. Not so with evolutions. Plus they're cheaper.

Thanks for your feedback on the Evolutions. My cp has been wearing an ankle support brace for a few months now ever since she sprained her ankle. She still complains about her ankle on occasion which is why i have her wear the brace. now that you mention the Evolution as having more ankle support I may have her try them.

Thanks for your feedback on the Evolutions. My cp has been wearing an ankle support brace for a few months now ever since she sprained her ankle. She still complains about her ankle on occasion which is why i have her wear the brace. now that you mention the Evolution as having more ankle support I may have her try them.
Be cautious about using the brace. She needs to strengthen her ankle and continued use of a brace does not encourage that to happen.

I find Evolution's to be better for those with ankle problems. They feel more stable to tumble with. And they're cheaper :)

We bought our second pair of Evolutions this summer. The first pair lasted all season and she used them for practice too. I echo the others who praise their weight and support. She's a young tumbler (level 2) so we were looking for something that would give her a little more support. Also, she's a backspot and she likes that they are heavier and sturdier than the Vengeance.

Back