All-Star Best Promo Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I do too. I love being inside their practice so to speak.

I really have to say I have liked these The Majors promo videos. Just well done and entertaining without being cheesy (which seems to be hard for cheer promotions to do).
They really captured the personality of Super Seniors!!! I love how they followed the 2 tumblers. That was great.

I could get really geeky and talk about how they used depth of field very well and just framed the whole 'practice story' well. On the ACE video switching between Happy and the other coach (sorry I don't know her name). It was just done REALLY well. Not flat... had depth.

the videos were edited pretty quickly as well. i know for twisters anyway they were at the gym on thursday and it was up by friday. good job majors!

can someone post them all in here please? i've seen some but not all, where can i find them?

I could get really geeky and talk about how they used depth of field very well and just framed the whole 'practice story' well. On the ACE video switching between Happy and the other coach (sorry I don't know her name). It was just done REALLY well. Not flat... had depth.

Tracie Blair.

I watched the ACE video last night. I would hate to be the girl doing a tumbling pass and just rebound instead of throwing the skill.

:(

Other than that I enjoyed it. And Happy loves his headdress.

Tracie Blair.

I watched the ACE video last night. I would hate to be the girl doing a tumbling pass and just rebound instead of throwing the skill.

:(

Other than that I enjoyed it. And Happy loves his headdress.
i saw him in his headdress and i just laughed so hard. its so him hahaha

Back