All-Star Best Scorpion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 4, 2009
Starting up some threads from the other board.
But I think we can stop searching for the best scorp now.
wu0w9e.jpg

Sitz_Lamos said:
yeah when that little girls muscles finish developing she will regret every time she ever pulled that straight leg! haha

i regret pulling scorps everytime i pull one lol. i was pulling them in my kitchen earlier tonight and im still in pain. haha.

the first scorp that alyssa posted though is amazing, the second one is so good too but its gone past the pretty stage for me if that makes sense?

HeyimA said:
Starting up some threads from the other board.
But I think we can stop searching for the best scorp now.
wu0w9e.jpg
Sick!!! Tell me she can double down with her legs together out of it and I'd let her pull that in a routine haha. I hate when girls with straight leg Scorps have hit(ugly) double downs.

CheerNerdDcMw said:
Sick!!! Tell me she can double down with her legs together out of it and I'd let her pull that in a routine haha. I hate when girls with straight leg Scorps have hit(ugly) double downs.

Lol who wouldn't. and good thing Mo fixed her double downs eek, haha.

i find it reallyyy interesting if you look one girls scorp her knee is to the back, the girl on fierce, her knee is all the way to the side, kind of more scale like. Just interesting to look at..

OK?!?!? I was always told that these were "needles" basicly an over stretched Scorpian is there a difference or are they the same im just confused and if their is a difference then why would they be considered as the best scorpian when they are a different move?

FlipForThis said:
OK?!?!? I was always told that these were "needles" basicly an over stretched Scorpian is there a difference or are they the same im just confused and if their is a difference then why would they be considered as the best scorpian when they are a different move?

DONT EVEN GET THEM STARTED ! (;

kyyyyyyxo said:
i find it reallyyy interesting if you look one girls scorp her knee is to the back, the girl on fierce, her knee is all the way to the side, kind of more scale like. Just interesting to look at..

My little sister has that same problem just with her bow n arrows. Instead of pulling it to the front and having her foot face toward the back, her foot faces completely toward the front. Not quite sure why though. She can pull her bow completely behind her head around to the other side but can't do a front stretch to save her life :lol:

Back