All-Star Best Scorpion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

is therea point where straight leg scorpains stop looking pretty and start looking gross/hurting? i dont know JMO

2r27oyc.jpg

this is my flyer. Its from a few years ago so its gotten even better!
Love this!!!

I have a question. What do you guys thinks looks better, when in a straight leg scorp if the flyer holds her ankle/shin or if she holds her foot. My arms and legs are the length where I can pull one holding my foot. But what do you guys think looks better in the air? I'm trying to perfect my "scorp needle"

I have a question. What do you guys thinks looks better, when in a straight leg scorp if the flyer holds her ankle/shin or if she holds her foot. My arms and legs are the length where I can pull one holding my foot. But what do you guys think looks better in the air? I'm trying to perfect my "scorp needle"
Personally, I think it looks better holding the foot.

I figured out how to post pictures! :)
rjpeu0.jpg
ME!

2hi2grc.jpg
The team!

I think it looks good with the foot, but I have short arms, and it's physically impossible for me to do it, so I got my ankle<3

Back