All-Star Best Scorpion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When you say the knee is supposed to be facing outward to me that means that it is facing the front. And Im not sure what picture I said this too so I cant look back, but a lot of the pictures on here have the knee facing forwards.

no i meant backward lol

So I went back through and found the picture. The knee is facing forward like a scale, instead of backwards like a scorpion.

but in a scorpian and scale the knee should face the same direction at least mine does

I enjoy these so much more when the hands are closer to the feet and not wrapped around the knees. It is just a more pleasing line.

2ekhkzl.jpg

vd2343.jpg

My scorps 2011 in Dubaii:) <3

For me, it's less impressive when the chest is dropped way down, because it's SO much easier to pull your leg up higher that way. Is it just me, or does that actually make it any easier? Just wondering.

For me, it's less impressive when the chest is dropped way down, because it's SO much easier to pull your leg up higher that way. Is it just me, or does that actually make it any easier? Just wondering.

Yep, it is WAY less impressive. I found it's really hard to balance when you drop down, also it actually doesn't look that good, so they should just learn to stretch it the pretty way! <3

Back