All-Star Best Scorpion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Like she's moving..just for cheerleading? Am I really the only one who thinks thats :jawdrop:worthy? My mom won't drive me 45 minutes away to practice, and these girls and their family move?

Shes not moving just for cheer. Im pretty sure it has something to do with her parents jobs.

Apart from Caitlyn did they lose any other flyers from last year? Is kayla on elite this year. She was kinda MIA for the end of last season. Sorry for the qts you just always know about cali!
Brooklyn is also no longer on elite I believe and no Kayla is not sure if she is cheering yet this season

Screenshot2011-07-30at120904AM.png

This isn't the best picture, but its the only one I had. She could actually touch her chin with her heel.

When my fried and I took over the Jr team here, we moved a tumbler up to flyer. We had suggested it to the previous coach, who said ''No, she wears glasses. She's afraid of heights. It'd never work. No no.''

Let's just say, it was the BEST decision we ever made. Within less than a year, she's got the best motions and has the cleanest double down from our 3 flyers who can double!
amourmoi
This is a pic of her scorp taken in Jan 2011. She has only been flying since September 2010!

Back