Best shoe?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 4, 2010
Looking for a new cheer shoe. I already had the evolution and hated it because the side of the shoe is really annoying and were ruined easily. I have the phoenix but it's way to dirty, it's almost dark brown now. I'm thinking about getting the Passion. I am a base and backspot.

PROS AND CONS ABOUT INFINITY PASSION?

extra credit for fun ;D: My flyer has a shoe which has 2 infinity signs on the back that i've never saw before. What shoe is it called?

i am also a base, and i think them because they are wider rather than narrow at the toe. but i believe they are a litle heavier than the evolution

I also need new shoes. problem is I have very wide feet so it's hard to find shoes that are not too narrow.

anyone experiance with the Varsity shoe?

I'm a base and I looove my Nike Cheer Flashs. You hardly get any shoes over here (except Kaepa) so I had to import from the US. But it was totally worth it! :) They give me a lot of stability, which I need, cause I also base guys in 2-1-1 pyramids.

i love the nfinity shoes, ive had them every year for the past 5 years now the only problem ive found is that sometimes the bottoms where out easily but ive noticed thats more with heavy tumblers, idt you can go wrong with nfinities

Anyone know anything about the Varsity shoe?
I really need some new Nfinitys for march...but apparently theres been some problem in china thats slowed everything down, so by the time they get to the UK...march will have long gone :(

Varsitys are the best look alikes, that are still avalible

Nfinity Phoenix are really light and last way longer than the evolutions. And out of evolution, passion, and phoenix. Phoenix are the lightest and Passions are the heaviest.

We have the Nfinity Phoenix, the only problem is that they get really dirty quickly! Like much faster than the Evolutions! That may just be my opinion though, also I think the Phoenix looks weird becuase once a team wears them for a while the fabric part gets dirty, but there is also a plastic part from the lace to the top of the shoe, and then around the toe area! So while the rest of the shoe is dirty, the plastic part stays white, which looks really weird in my opinion!
I would rather have the Evolution over the Phoenix personally.
The passion looks like it doesn’t have a big enough arch to support your foot either, it kinda looks like a spaceship!

We have the Nfinity Phoenix, the only problem is that they get really dirty quickly! Like much faster than the Evolutions! That may just be my opinion though, also I think the Phoenix looks weird becuase once a team wears them for a while the fabric part gets dirty, but there is also a plastic part from the lace to the top of the shoe, and then around the toe area! So while the rest of the shoe is dirty, the plastic part stays white, which looks really weird in my opinion!
sorry this had nothing to do with the passion lol

The passion looks like it doesn’t have a big enough arch to support your foot either, it kinda looks like a spaceship!
I wash mine before every competition because I'm a flyer so mine get really dirty. And they look pretty clean once i take them out of the washing machine.

Nfinity's are good shoes...as long as they're new. I haven't found any Nfinity shoe to last long. Asisc's aren't my favorite style wise. But my very first pair of "Cheer" shoes were Puma Track shoes... 5 cheer seasons later and they still function, with no holes in the bottom of the shoes. So I say if you can find a pair of functional track shoes or something like it, use those. They are made of a hard composite rubber for running on a "track" and are extremely light and breathable. But if you're sticking to cheer brand shoes I recommend Nfinity Genesis or the Asics Extreme Cheer shoe (I know I'm contradicting myself).
Hope I helped out.

Back