Best shoe?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i love kaepa brand shoes. My team has not used nfinity, whats so amazing about them?

Can you ask her which ones she likes better? Those are the two I'm deciding on :)
My daughter loves the evolutions, but they fall apart really easily. Not sure if it's like that for the phoenix, though. Evolutions are also great for flyers, but I'm sure phoenix is too. Sorry, I'm not much help. :p

I am interested to see where the Varsity Inspire shoe goes. They are sleek and light-weight, there is a combination of sateen and microfiber. I like that the bottom of the shoe has contoured sole with built in grips.

nfinity .. even though my gym is all about no limits, imo, they hurt my toes so badd... they never fit right. my nfinitys are from my other gym and if i could i would wear them all day every day.

Anyone know anything about the Varsity shoe?
I really need some new Nfinitys for march...but apparently theres been some problem in china thats slowed everything down, so by the time they get to the UK...march will have long gone :(

Varsitys are the best look alikes, that are still avalible

Hey i know this is crazy late but cheerandpom.com have started shipping Nfinity Pheonix to the UK, they take like 1-2 weeks to come :) just to let you know! x

Looking for a new cheer shoe. I already had the evolution and hated it because the side of the shoe is really annoying and were ruined easily. I have the phoenix but it's way to dirty, it's almost dark brown now. I'm thinking about getting the Passion. I am a base and backspot.

PROS AND CONS ABOUT INFINITY PASSION?

extra credit for fun ;D: My flyer has a shoe which has 2 infinity signs on the back that i've never saw before. What shoe is it called?

the shoe with two nfinity signs might be the evolution 2... i have heard about them but havent seen them on nfinity's website yet but nfinity has said that they have a new shoe... so maybe it is the evolution two???

I also need new shoes. problem is I have very wide feet so it's hard to find shoes that are not too narrow.

anyone experiance with the Varsity shoe?

Anyone know anything about the Varsity shoe?
I really need some new Nfinitys for march...but apparently theres been some problem in china thats slowed everything down, so by the time they get to the UK...march will have long gone :(

Varsitys are the best look alikes, that are still avalible

I've got the new varsity shoe (they came out in Australia at nationals last year, so like in October/November) and I love them.

pros: lightweight, so easy to tumble in, jump, and my bases love them. Wouldn't recommend for new fyers, or when flying on new bases because they are really flexible and sometimes my toes get pushed way up making me heel/fall on my backspot's head. But for experienced bases and flyers who know how to hold their feet, I would totally go for them. And you can point your toes easily in them!

cons: I don't think they'd be too good for wide feet, mine are narrow and they fit me like a sock. The sole is really slimlined so I think a wider foot might not get much support. They get dirty pretty quick as well - like the nfinity phoenix, the fabric gets grey while the leather stays white.

Back