All-Star Best Teams From The South!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm gonna guess "the South" is Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, & Virginia (or at least according to the internet). So with that, I'll say some of what I'd consider the best overall programs:

ACE Tribe (AL, GA, TN)
Brandon Allstars (FL)
C4 Longhorns (GA)
Champion Cheer (TX)
Charlotte Allstars (NC)
Cheer Athletics (TX)
Cheer Extreme (NC)
Cheer Express (FL)
FAME Allstars (VA)
Elite Cheer & Dance (NC)
Galaxy Allstars (LA)
Georgia Allstars (GA)
Louisiana Cheer Force (LA)
Prime Tyme Athletics (TN)
Rockstar Cheer (SC)
Spirit of Texas (TX)
Stingray Allstars (GA)
Texas Lonestar Cheer (TX)
Top Gun (FL)
Tribe Cheer (OK)
Twist and Shout (OK)

There's probably more, but those are the programs I thought of off the top of my head.

It can be tricky because some consider KY a southern state while others do not. But I would go with:

Stingrays
Top Gun
Twist and Shout
Cheer Athletics
Woodlands Elite
Cheer Extreme
Rockstar
Gym Tyme (if one is to count KY)
Kentucky Allstars (again if KY is counted)
Charlotte Allstars
Spirit of Texas
ACE

*These are the teams of the "south" that I personally follow the most. They to ME bring the most excitement on the mat. Again this is just my opinion so please no one freak out and go into attack mode.

south elite? i don't know where theyre from but i loved them at worlds & i'm guessing theyre from the south as its in the name....?!

Not that they dont have great cheerleading, but neither Florida or Kentucky are southern states.

I know this is off topic but if Florida isn't the south then what is it? It's own peninsula?

I was thinking the same thing cause if we are talking the "South" teams like Top Gun would not be included... come on now Florida is not the South!!

Hey Now! we are pretty southern down here! I once went four wheelin and have been to the rodeo...once (and that was enough
wink.png
)

Back