All-Star best up and coming gym?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All Star One (As1) in NJ

Youth 3 Cheersport Champs their first year
Junior 5 Cheersport Champs their second (beat the Stingrays, mind you)
Second and third year their level 5s went to worlds, and their small small team is gunning for a bid now
They have 7 teams this season, not including half year

I remember back in the day when they were called Victory All Stars... they were never very impressive, but something SERIOUS happened with the name change lol... What an awesome program, always fun to watch and very clean at that!

East Coast Nitros.
Not a Small gym but only one Worlds team (sm sr 5)
& 1 new level 5 team who just recived an At-Large Bid there 1st competiton

All girl all the time, you cant get us off your mind-C4 <3333

I remember back in the day when they were called Victory All Stars... they were never very impressive, but something SERIOUS happened with the name change lol... What an awesome program, always fun to watch and very clean at that!

Haha not many people remember that...

I was trying to think of some more here... Hot Cheer really impresses me, and how about Just Cheer? They're really small, but have had level 5's in the past. There used to be a gym called Power Cheer Vipers or something like that from Canada. I saw them at an NCA competition one year and they were very good. I don't know if they are still around, but I think they only had 3 teams at their gym.

I was trying to think of some more here... Hot Cheer really impresses me, and how about Just Cheer? They're really small, but have had level 5's in the past. There used to be a gym called Power Cheer Vipers or something like that from Canada. I saw them at an NCA competition one year and they were very good. I don't know if they are still around, but I think they only had 3 teams at their gym.

Totally agree with you about Hot Cheer. Very impressive and very entertaining. Never heard about them till this year. Lower levels are fun to watch.

Not trying to toot my gyms horn but Rock Solid always has amazing teams our junior level for is always a top contender in their division and all of our other teams usually place fairly well at competitions and our small limited was 10th at worlds last year! This year is no different our teams are so much further ahead then they were at this point last year and I cant wait for everyone to see them :)

I absolutely LOVE Rock Solid! I look foward to J4 every year (they always have amazing tumbling) and I hope there is a Y3 again they are too cute! But RS is not up and coming they have been amazing for years. Let me hear you say R O C K :infatuated:

State All Stars from Norristown,PA.
8 teams this year- Had our first Level 5 go to worlds last year- Our I-5 already has their bid for Worlds 2011 and have a 2nd level 5 team this year -hoping to get our senior 5 a bid this year as well.
2 level 4 teams this year as well (one of them being youth 4 !)

fire and ice went from maybe 5 teams last year to 10 or 11 this year, four of which are level 5.
once the teams all clean up and get some more confidence and consistency, ALL of their teams are going to be amazing.

Hot Cheer, Fire and Ice, Allstar One, Peak Athletics!

Latest posts

Back