All-Star best up and coming gym?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rocket Elite Senior 4 got 1st in Philadelphia, and wasn't against All Star One.
AS1 jr 4 hardly beat the seniors of Rocket elite for best of level4, and with out all our deductions... next time will be a different story, the routines were good, BUT.. our pyramids full team tumbling couldnt be touched, and congrats to AS1 juniors. they had a safe, clean rountine.. and deserved that win that day.. but how did the other teams do? Always remember different day different results. Good luck to y'all

Besides Rocket Elite in Pa ( thanks to help of coaches and newest coachest) KT and Tri and Trey..ahah I'd have to say Valley Elite from Easton Pa

Vallet Elite is very impressive...pretty sure this is their 3rd year, but Iwould hardly call Rocket Elite up and coming they are in like their 11th or 12th year...and no level 5 right?

AS1 jr 4 hardly beat the seniors of Rocket elite for best of level4, and with out all our deductions... next time will be a different story, the routines were good, BUT.. our pyramids full team tumbling couldnt be touched, and congrats to AS1 juniors. they had a safe, clean rountine.. and deserved that win that day.. but how did the other teams do? Always remember different day different results. Good luck to y'all

What part the routine did you consider safe? We had almost the exact same stunt sequence as your juniors, except we balled up to extentions.

C4 has a small co-ed level 5 and they are legit! Got an at-large bid at Battle Under the Big Top in Atlanta. We're huge C4 fans....feel those horns!!

Wow. Okay well let me pull up the results from this Cheersport Regional, can't argue with the facts:

All Star One
Small Youth 2- got 3rd out of 5
Small Youth 3- got 1st out of 5, As well as beating 17 other teams for "Best of Level 3"
Senior 3- got 1st out of 4
Senior 4.2- got beat by your (Rocket Elite) 4.2's (I'll give ya that)
Junior 4- got 1st out of 2, As well as beating 20 other teams for "Best of Level 4"
Senior Open 5- got 1st out of 2, and 2nd highest scoring level 5 team
Limited Coed 5- alone in division, but would have placed 4th out of the 8 level 5 teams

Junior 4 also got a PAID bid to the All Level's Nationals, to quote right from the Cheersport Website:

"Cheersport uses 2 panels of judges at their Grand Championships, so judges don't go by score alone when choosing the "Best Of" Champion. Other factors considered include: teams maximizing tumbling, and stunting skills within their levels, teams total point deductions and overall impression scores."

And they picked All Star One Junior 4's.

I remember back in the day when they were called Victory All Stars...
Whaaaaaaaaaat. Why did I never put this together?! I remember Victory! The competition that they hosted back in '01 was my first-ever all star competition. (I had to sit in the stands for that one, though; I'd just gotten over Meningitis and hadn't been incorporated back into the routine yet.) I remember watching one of their teams exhibition then and I was freakin' AMAZED!

I said congrats to your junior team. I also said they deserved it THAT day. No need to take my words out of context.

Wow. Okay well let me pull up the results from this Cheersport Regional, can't argue with the facts:

All Star One
Small Youth 2- got 3rd out of 5
Small Youth 3- got 1st out of 5, As well as beating 17 other teams for "Best of Level 3"
Senior 3- got 1st out of 4
Senior 4.2- got beat by your (Rocket Elite) 4.2's (I'll give ya that)
Junior 4- got 1st out of 2, As well as beating 20 other teams for "Best of Level 4"
Senior Open 5- got 1st out of 2, and 2nd highest scoring level 5 team
Limited Coed 5- alone in division, but would have placed 4th out of the 8 level 5 teams

Junior 4 also got a PAID bid to the All Level's Nationals, to quote right from the Cheersport Website:

"Cheersport uses 2 panels of judges at their Grand Championships, so judges don't go by score alone when choosing the "Best Of" Champion. Other factors considered include: teams maximizing tumbling, and stunting skills within their levels, teams total point deductions and overall impression scores."

And they picked All Star One Junior 4's.

Yes they have a level 5. They had one last year and one this year. Yes Valley is impressive lets see how they do this year im sure they will be fantastic as always. Glad to see them have a higher level team finally and minimum crossovers. :)

Vallet Elite is very impressive...pretty sure this is their 3rd year, but Iwould hardly call Rocket Elite up and coming they are in like their 11th or 12th year...and no level 5 right?

Please stop with the arguing, remember you are representing a gym when you say all this..

Back