All-Star Best Voiceovers :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"When things get heated, you may wanna run and hide. You gon' be defeated cause Smoke will always rise."

"They asked for Southern Smoke. You want it? They got it. Who's last place? Tag, not it!"

"Thanks for saving my seat but honey, here's something to tweet."

"History repeats itself, the Jags are back in white. Sharper claws, no more flaws. We're taking this cat fight."

Not technically a VoiceOver but Starlites jumps rap '08: "Clear the floor, clear the floor! Let's play catch I'll throw the shade ya'll girls can't take my lemonade. I'll gag you just for gagging see I'll serve you just to serve"

All i can say is that this was definitely the wrong thread for me to decide to look through right now. lol

it's not really a voice over but i like in Brandons music right before the eagle up where it goes "I like this part..."

"haha I'm goin' in, i know you lovin' this-thi- this. It's twist & shout babyy- All. of you. are chom-ping this"

there's one that goes "step to us, we'll steal your bow"

"Claws out...Now call 'em out"

"Let's catch 'em by surprise Fiercekatz. you give me. LIFE"

"Come for this queeeen giiirll i DARE ya!"

"we didn't earn it (WHAT?!) We didn't deserve it (WHO?..) We'll set the record straight for those. of you. who HATE...Yes we served it. now learn it"

"LETS CLEAR THE RUMORS- all that hata taaalk"

"we'll tell you one more time, until it's done, even if we have to break it down one by one."

"fly hair-do cute bows i got it...swift like taylor, hotter than Jamaica, claimin' you a fan but you really just a hata. CEA. we SSX. beter send the town don't care who's next"

"CIA Powahh hahaha"

"I need the rush i need the thrill who;s the best you know the deal, take it up make it hott. power are you ready to rock?!"

"here's a message to all you haters., please go home (insert dance here) if you aint got love for CIA then please go homee"

"Ou-ou-ou-ou-out of the water workin' land, you know just we we demand bling bling globes rings. girl these sharks want everything great whites got the heart and you know we got the drive empowered by fierce, the sisterhood never dies"

"we are the underestimated, underrated, but we always shine. Get in line for this fight shark attacks, jaws tight"

"Wel-come to the finale let 'em know who runs Cali"

"Click click watch you're back. cheerforce lets attack"

"The world is our housee. you're on our guest list"

"We're done chasing. hearts! Yes, ladies, YES!"

"oh they STILL talkin' smack. i don't really care 'cause all you amateurs don't compare"

"it's the GT party be my guest, take a seat, enjoy the agony of defeat. here's a treat and some hors d'oeuvres black smack is here to serve"

"GymTyme Pink. We in the spot light we go bananas even when we in the lime light. Get your mind right look at your watch. it's out time so look at the clock"

"she hates me, he hates me, they hate me, oh and i know why every hates pink my oh why?... and we not done yet, we haven't even started and you over there don't get me started... shame on you. you know how it goes in the 502 and you are WHO?! Nobody."

"Hot Cheer yes we're back for moree. HOT5 can't you settle the score? yes we're bigger better and stronger. than before."

"Hot f to the i to the v-e, what's the Teee? Yes indeed you should know me the new hotness of the century you think you'll serve and conquer me? brrr ca-ca-ca- cack. PLEASE..."

"here's a shout to all my haaters. feel free...to hate on me"

"In the light in the dark we will finish what we start"

"t-s-u-n-a-m-i want that crown give it now. better yet, i'll take it. resist and get drowned"

"Tsunami on the stage everybody pipe down. we will crown even if it takes four more rounds"

"we got the drive for it. we- we- we live and die for it. the fabulous ones will win and i got fiiive on it"

"storm got that bass rockin'. lady reign tick tockin'"

"open ranks now about face clap it out. rear march, hands down, one more time spin it now"

"I'ma tell you what to do. Woodlands tell you what to do. Colonels on deck every body salute. Now you don't wanna mess with us 'cause 'i'll eat you up' "

"And that was brought to you by FIERCEE O's the breakfast of champions. now eat it."

...okay done..

Back