OT Best Way To Surprise My Cp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

kykycheermom

Cheer Parent
Jan 17, 2011
So, I have been able to work out that my cp is going to go to World's with one of the family's from our gym that is going. They offered take her, I just had to work out the monies. Thanks to her very loving and generous grandfather, she can go!!!! I want this to be the best surprise ever. I was going to surprise her with a "goodie bag" of things- a worlds bow, a Fierce Board shirt, and a few other things with a note saying "you'll need this in Disney". What do you think? Any other suggestions? As of right now, she has NO idea, so please, anyone who's on here who knows us both PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep it a secret!!

So, I have been able to work out that my cp is going to go to World's with one of the family's from our gym that is going. They offered take her, I just had to work out the monies. Thanks to her very loving and generous grandfather, she can go!!!! I want this to be the best surprise ever. I was going to surprise her with a "goodie bag" of things- a worlds bow, a Fierce Board shirt, and a few other things with a note saying "you'll need this in Disney". What do you think? Any other suggestions? As of right now, she has NO idea, so please, anyone who's on here who knows us both PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep it a secret!!
What a great mom you are!!!! Love the goody bag idea. She is a lucky girl.

this is the cutest idea ever! my mom did this to me this year only in a less exciting way. she had me do a scavenger hunt a Christmas. I had no idea what was going on...she'll love it:)

My bestfriend was surprised on Christmas with a laminated pass on a lanyard saying " This is a VIP pass created especially for ____ ________.
This pass entitles the bearer for one trip to the 2012 Cheerleading worlds to be held on April 25-30th in orlando florida!"
i thought that was a great idea!

How old is she? Maybe a Disney stuffed animal.

Disneystore.com has collectible pins, you could order a lanyard and some pins (they also have starter sets in various price ranges). Many gyms are getting into the gym pin trading at Worlds - someone has started a thread about it,

Get a pizza for dinner. Cut it before she sees it, or get a regular size and 2 personal size pizzas, turn it into a Mickey head, write on the inside of pizza box top "Pack your bags! You're going to Worlds!" (Or the perfect voiceover.) Let her serve herself dinner.
If LittleRazzi wasn't so nosy, this is how I would have done it.
Oh, and video the whole thing for us, please. The reaction should be priceless!

Get a pizza for dinner. Cut it before she sees it, or get a regular size and 2 personal size pizzas, turn it into a Mickey head, write on the inside of pizza box top "Pack your bags! You're going to Worlds!" (Or the perfect voiceover.) Let her serve herself dinner.
If LittleRazzi wasn't so nosy, this is how I would have done it.
Oh, and video the whole thing for us, please. The reaction should be priceless!
I will DEFINITELY be videoing the whole thing! I actually have a few people videoing it also because they want to see it lol!!!

This is a wonderful video a girl at my gym (Kelley G. -some of you know her!) made of my baby girl! At the end is the footage of her finding out she was going to worlds! Had the coach in on it and everything!

**Btw, please when you watch the video, keep in mind she is only 10-yes, 10! She looks older, but trust me, I was there when she came into this world. Please be kind-she is still learning! She is the youngest one on her J5 and S3 team!

This is a wonderful video a girl at my gym (Kelley G. -some of you know her!) made of my baby girl! At the end is the footage of her finding out she was going to worlds! Had the coach in on it and everything!

**Btw, please when you watch the video, keep in mind she is only 10-yes, 10! She looks older, but trust me, I was there when she came into this world. Please be kind-she is still learning! She is the youngest one on her J5 and S3 team!

Your daughter is adorable and you're right, she does NOT look 10. Holy moly keep your eyes on her because she could pass for 15.

She has so much potential and you should be really proud of her! I just have one tip/request. I recommend asking her tumbling coaches to move her back to the trampoline and rework technique on her fulls. The way they're being thrown right now is incredibly dangerous and any landing could cause her to blow a knee. You may be unaware (most moms are) at what point skills can be thrown safely and so I just want to warn you so that your CP can excel without getting a serious injury.

Your daughter is adorable and you're right, she does NOT look 10. Holy moly keep your eyes on her because she could pass for 15.

She has so much potential and you should be really proud of her! I just have one tip/request. I recommend asking her tumbling coaches to move her back to the trampoline and rework technique on her fulls. The way they're being thrown right now is incredibly dangerous and any landing could cause her to blow a knee. You may be unaware (most moms are) at what point skills can be thrown safely and so I just want to warn you so that your CP can excel without getting a serious injury.

I do worry about her knees (i'm an emt, and danced my whole life so I watch for the knees lol) which is why she normally does this with a spot, and she takes a technique class to learn to obtain the proper form. Thank you though, for looking out for her.

I do worry about her knees (i'm an emt, and danced my whole life so I watch for the knees lol) which is why she normally does this with a spot, and she takes a technique class to learn to obtain the proper form. Thank you though, for looking out for her.
Good I'm glad! She'll be fine with a knowledgable mom looking our for her. Have fun!

Back