All-Star Best/worst dances this season 2010-2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just watched a video and your team is great, if I had to say anything about the dance I would say its pretty slow, I felt like I could pick up the last few 8 counts in just a couple tries... idk if that helps at all

i think it could have been more out there with the choreo. i liked the day 2 song with mya in it i thought it was better..but i guess maybe it was just the choreo for me. that is all.. the girls seem to have more in them to perform & the dance doesnt seem to do the girls justice.. thats just my opinion!

exciting to hear you will be changing it cant wait to see it

Thanks this is great input to give to the choreographer.... I love the basic structure and moment but agree that in needs a little more "fierceness"
smile.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX4hRaVV0DU Here is the video from Jamz

Love ECE J5's dance. Those girls always know how to work a dance year after year.

I also really like Full House Jokers Intl Open 5's dance. Not sure if it was done in-house, but I wouldn't be surprised. Tiffany Manhart does some great choreo!

Not sure if you're talking about the old or new one (new one was competed in Dallas) but the original was scoring really low so Tiffany had to redo it for dallas -- it paid off because we scored well in dallas.

Oranges dance is my favorite! I love how the music builds up then they just go at it!
Georgia Semi's is sooooo different I love it so much!
Prime Tyme Nighthawks have a pretty good dance!
And Sr. Elite and Panthers lol

Back