All-Star Bin Laden Dead

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm slightly nervous.. I'd be hard pressed to be believe he didn't have a second-in-command to whom he'd given a plan to if he were to die. I don't know. The whole thing is crazy.

they are talking politics and poop stuff that i dont know about....no details on how it happend

If you go to cnn.com and read the articles you can get a clear understanding of what happened. Politics is not poop and everyone should learn about them, just saying. Start now because by the time you are 18 and can vote I sure hope you know about the stuff.

*sorry i'm a politics nerd*

theres a SLIGHT chance that this could be a conspiracy because the election is coming up and it may be to get obama re-elected but this is just MY OPINION but i really bad feeling somethings gonna go down tomorrow or during the week

LOL im 24 but thanx for assuming. politics not my thing and i dont vote! i just rely on nerds like you to give me info. My life is crazy and dont have time nor the energy to keep up with politics! I just know the basics and ask around for details

well at least you don't vote....There are plenty of nerds on the TV that can give you all the info you need.

LOL im 24 but thanx for assuming. politics not my thing and i dont vote! i just rely on nerds like you to give me info. My life is crazy and dont have time nor the energy to keep up with politics! I just know the basics and ask around for details

Hope you never complain about the state of our nation, taxes, or the economy.

Back