OT Black Is The New Orange

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Totally agree. I feel like a lot of pop culture, for lack of a better word, makes Polly and Larry out to be awful people because they got together while Piper was in prison.

Buttttttt Piper also cheated on her fiancée with her ex girlfriend??? How is her lapse in judgement more justifiable than what Polly and Larry did???

This has been on my mind for a whole lol

I feel like, while I wholeheartedly dislike Piper and everything Piper stands for, she became a "re-lesbian" again for companionship, out of loneliness and a little bit out of anger.

Now Polly and Larry are out in the free world. They could have gotten with any of the plenty fish in the sea. Girl code dictates that you don't sleep with your best friends man. She also betrayed two people.... the crazy husband and her incarcerated home girl.

I also don't see why Larry would be so eager to jump into a ready made family. Showing up and playing step daddy from the start? I shudder at the thought of doing that..... so maybe that's also why I hate what they did, more than what Piper did

But Piper is an idiot. I wish she could just get released and the show continue without her

I feel like, while I wholeheartedly dislike Piper and everything Piper stands for, she became a "re-lesbian" again for companionship, out of loneliness and a little bit out of anger.

Now Polly and Larry are out in the free world. They could have gotten with any of the plenty fish in the sea. Girl code dictates that you don't sleep with your best friends man. She also betrayed two people.... the crazy husband and her incarcerated home girl.

I also don't see why Larry would be so eager to jump into a ready made family. Showing up and playing step daddy from the start? I shudder at the thought of doing that..... so maybe that's also why I hate what they did, more than what Piper did

But Piper is an idiot. I wish she could just get released and the show continue without her

It actually makes perfect sense that they got together. They both felt abandoned and needed to be needed/wanted. Both Piper and douchey husband are all about "me, me, me," so when the connection between Piper/Larry and Polly/Douchey is physically and emotionally lacking, Larry/Polly end up getting what they needed momentarily from each other.
Piper was no different with Alex. Familiar face, comfort, emotional need = dependency.

Ladies, remember this when you and bae break up and he turns to your bff for comfort. #OrangIsTheNewMamasWordsOfWisdom

It actually makes perfect sense that they got together. They both felt abandoned and needed to be needed/wanted. Both Piper and douchey husband are all about "me, me, me," so when the connection between Piper/Larry and Polly/Douchey is physically and emotionally lacking, Larry/Polly end up getting what they needed momentarily from each other.
Piper was no different with Alex. Familiar face, comfort, emotional need = dependency.

Ladies, remember this when you and bae break up and he turns to your bff for comfort. #OrangIsTheNewMamasWordsOfWisdom

I get that, but I still hate them. Like I just can't make myself accepting of that couple. I just hope they don't try to put in a Larry - Piper reconciliation.

Lol and I wish Bae would turn to my bff for comfort... because my BFF is a gay man.....That'd be some new, interesting drama in my life.

tumblr_inline_n7f8wxnVqK1ruq849.jpg

accurate.

Yeah I would have had Healy lower..really did try.

I would have had Polly, Piper, Soso and Red waaaay higher.

They're all just so annoying.

I also would have had Lorna higher. I like nothing about her.

Pennsatucky lower because she is funny

1-3 should be Poussey, Taystee and Suzanne

Trade Suzanne with Sophia and I agree with all things you've said.

Back