Blue Lipstick ?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The lips automatically made me think they're suffering from hypothermia... I just can't like it...

I would hate it because whenever i compete i always SOMEHOW touch my mouth. I'd be afraid of getting it on my uniform!

Are you allowed to wear polish in cheer? I'm from the gymnastics world where that's a no-no so I never put it on my cheerleader. We were not told to wear any, but that would be cute!
It's not illegal, but in order for everyone to match, most gyms say no nail polish for competitions! I'm sure there's a gym out there somewhere where they all paint their nails the same way for comps, but most people go the easy way and just go with no nail polish.

I don't dislike the blue lips, but I don't really like them either. But I don't like the silver in the middle. It just looks like a silver blob instead of a heart :/

I havent really seen bright colored lips at comps. but i hear its becoming very popular! i think your coach is picking up on something that will be very popular in the next few years! :)

Back