Blue Lipstick ?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She is trying to show off the silver heart! The cheer faces were cute with it on. I have to admit, it's growing on me. I thought I would hate it.
I don't hate it like I thought I would either! I feel like it wouldn't bother me on the floor. But I'd still really like to see it. Post pics/video after you compete!?

Beautiful child. Heart is cute. Not sure I'd know what it was if I didn't already know.. But it's not bad at all. It will certainly make them stand out. :)

Wow! Doesn't look as bad as I imagined either. Curious how it will look on stage with the lights and all. Let us know what the judges say!

It doesn't look bad.....but I'm thinking the very beautiful child is making it look good. And not the other way around.

I'm interested to hear the feed back you get when you compete. Please don't forget to share it with us too. Good Luck!

Come back tomorrow and look again........it does grow on you. LOL
The problem is that this girl is adorable, so it looks okay. Try that on a high schooler with acne or smear it just a bit (because it will smear) and it'll look awful.

In middle and high school I had very uneven, problem skin and the bright colored makeup (we wore red eye shadow) emphasized this and made me look awful and feel self conscious.

I just wouldn't want to wear it I suppose.

Its better then I thought it was going to be from the description, but this girl could pull off a burlap sack! Looking forward to seeing the picture with her in full make-up... props to you for being so open to the idea! :)

Back