Blue Lipstick ?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Seriously this will look like the entire team ate blue Popsicles. If you google image search 'blue lipstick' and step back and look at it-it isn't pretty. Really distracting! I hope once your coach sees the entire team standing there with blue lips she will change her tune.

There was a team at Jamz Nat's last year with blue glitter lips and it was the strangest thing....
i thought the cheer world was passed that.
YES! I saw them at the USA All Star Nationals in Anaheim this past year. I cannot remember the team name for the life of me. It was so weird...

Latest news is.... we will see how this looks with our uniforms on, keep your fingers crossed they hate it! Lol
Our uniforms will be here Thursday so I will def post a picture of our blue lips

Yes, please post a pic....it should be interesting. We have been doing this for 8 years and have never seen a blue lip! In fact, over the years we have seen a trend to more natural makeup.... Good luck!

Here she is... New uniform & new blue lips!
tajujubu.jpg

It actually looks kinda cute for a goth tween… that doesn't smile… interested to see what this will look like with active cheer facials! I like the uniforms. Clean and athletic :)

I like the uniforms! Won't the point of the heart be lost as soon as you open your mouth though? Haha plus it's hard to see the heart at first. It's not SO bad close up but when I move my phone away from my face it just looks like black lips. Are you guys still doing it? I'd be interested to see it in performance lighting! Not a big fan right now though...

She is trying to show off the silver heart! The cheer faces were cute with it on. I have to admit, it's growing on me. I thought I would hate it.

Back