Bob Cheer Hair

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 7, 2012
I'm debating cutting my hair like a little above shoulder length but I'm not sure how it'll look with a roof and bow... Would it be cute? And does anyone have any pictures of cheer hair that's a bob? Thanks :)

273123_4224864671464_1139860937_o.jpg
file:///C:/Users/Megan/Pictures/Cheer%202012-2013/273123_4224864671464_1139860937_o.jpg I don't know if this link works but I love mine!!:) Sorry it isn't with a poof, I can't find one of me with a poof and a bob...

My whole high school team did bobs last year! It looks great with a poof and bow, just make sure it doesn't touch your shoulders or it'll look messy.
The hard part is growing it out though. It gets to a point where it's too long to look good as a bob and too short to pony or curl.. it's the worst.

My whole high school team did bobs last year! It looks great with a poof and bow, just make sure it doesn't touch your shoulders or it'll look messy.
The hard part is growing it out though. It gets to a point where it's too long to look good as a bob and too short to pony or curl.. it's the worst.
The entire team?

Back in the day (2006, 2007) I had a bob for cheer. I wore a headband and flipped it out and it looked pretty cute.

I don't have any pictures to upload but I had a bob last season and LOVED IT for cheer. I have pretty thick hair so I was skeptical but I saved so much time. For practice, I did half up half down or just threw in one of those non-move headbands with the rubber underneath. For comps, I coached and competed so I could easily leave the house with just a poof and whatever I was wearing to coach then just add the pony and bow later.

Back