Bodysuit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 28, 2012
Stupid question but we didn't have these where I lived before but it gets cold here lol and now we're supposed to start wearing body suits -- how do ppl put them on? step in or over the head? ours snap at the bottom and have a zipper on the back but the snaps are hard to get undone and i feel like ima tear the fabric! maybe they're cheap? (alleson?) thanks!!

I used to snap mine first and put it on like a swim suit and tried to limit the amount of times I snapped and unsnapped it. If you and your team start to notice them breaking I would get together and talk to your coach about going with crop tops instead, we switched a few years ago and the girls say they are so much easier to deal with.

yah we complained over teh summer but district rules can't be a crop top district doesn't want tummys showing evah so bodysuits so we're covered. smh. thx for telling me what u do that makes sense thx!!

oh and lol @ the dig @ Taio so overdone! we r working on a k-pop routine! :cheering: but not gangnam style :deadhorse:

Stupid question but we didn't have these where I lived before but it gets cold here lol and now we're supposed to start wearing body suits -- how do ppl put them on? step in or over the head? ours snap at the bottom and have a zipper on the back but the snaps are hard to get undone and i feel like ima tear the fabric! maybe they're cheap? (alleson?) thanks!!

Up, Recently, I am looking for a bodysuits.

We wore those last year and they were the kind the snapped. I ordered mine with the squad and I think it was a regular sports supply site we used instead of an official cheer uniform site. We wore spandex boy shorts over it and I preferred that to what we now wear. Good luck.

I just put mine on like a regular top, snap up the back first, then snap up the crotch. I've never had a problem with snapping or unsnapping them, or them breaking or anything. And yes, Alleson is a cheap-quality bodysuit. I actually had some of them custom-made by a seamstress. They cost more, but they fit a lot more comfortably than the in-stock ones that girls usually get.

Back