Bonding!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

we do things such as

Talent show
Theme practices (matching flyers, stunt groups, grades (for high school), etc)
Field Day
pumpkin carving
gingerbread house making

just to name a few

Pool parties
Pre/post practice dinner or ice cream meet ups
Laser tag

Sleepovers are always great! Going to a water/amusement park is always a fun way to bond too

I remember one year my team did a bow making party and we all made bows to wear to practice. Or also lock ins at the gym are super fun

CP's team just went out to eat between skills camp that ended at 5 and they had to be back to practice at 7. A few parents drove the team and stayed and ate, too. That seems to be one of the favorites every season because everyone goes.

We just had a meeting for this last night. We are doing bowling, out to eat after practice a few times, possibly a bonfire, ice cream sundae bar after choreography day. Still tossing around a few other ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year ours did a shaving cream twister and pool party. When the season started they had a dinner at one of the girls homes. All of us parents made and contributed to a theme goody bag about teamwork they had spray tanning. And everyone had to write on each other's posters to describe that person (positives lol) my CP still has her poster hanging in her room along with all the pics from that night

Last year ours did a shaving cream twister and pool party. When the season started they had a dinner at one of the girls homes. All of us parents made and contributed to a theme goody bag about teamwork they had spray tanning. And everyone had to write on each other's posters to describe that person (positives lol) my CP still has her poster hanging in her room along with all the pics from that night

Shaving cream twister?

They were in bathing suits. Shaving cream was dyed whatever the color was. It lasted about 3mins before it turned into a huge shaving cream fight with the girls laughing for an hour.. At a yacht club. I'm sure they are hoping we come back again[emoji28]

For people that do lock ins at the gym, do you take everybody's phones? We did something like it last year and I really wish they took phones because girls would put pictures of other girls sleeping on social media.

Back