All-Star Book Bags

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 11, 2010
Sorry if I didn't dig far enough through the search bar but I'm on a little bit of a time crunch... ;)

What book bag(s) do you or your team carry, and does the company you order from embroider or do you outsource it? I really want infinity because I know they will hold up but I'm on a budget of $50 including shipping, if we outsource for embroidering.

Thank you in advance... I have some anxious parents breathing down my neck :)

My cp's dance company requires all company girl to have this Nike backpack. It holds everything she needs;her change of clothes from after school, ballet folder, dance folder,CD case, 2 iPods w/headphones & other accessories,iPad, phone, eight pairs of shoes, water bottle and a snack. It has 2 pockets near the top, one larger one for clothes and shoes, and a smaller one for a snack or hair ties. 2 side pockets (one on each side) for shoes, and a smaller one on the bottom. Our studio also monograms them with their name and our studios name. It comes to $53 with shipping and I monogrammed it myself. This is the link.
Nike Store. Nike Club Team Nutmeg (Medium) Backpack

Sorry if I didn't dig far enough through the search bar but I'm on a little bit of a time crunch... ;)

What book bag(s) do you or your team carry, and does the company you order from embroider or do you outsource it? I really want infinity because I know they will hold up but I'm on a budget of $50 including shipping, if we outsource for embroidering.

Thank you in advance... I have some anxious parents breathing down my neck :)

We got these last year:

Small Sport Backpack | GTM Sportswear

We had the logo embroidered and names put on locally, and GTM will ship really quick. The small is the perfect size for all the girls, and none of them have had problems. They are all using them again this year, and I am using the large size for myself. Super cheap and easy!

GTM all the way! I ordered from them for years and they are quick, professional and good quality items!

We had the GTM ones at my old gym and we HATED them... they were a cheapy material and the kids always complained because they are an awkward shape and the foam of the arm straps was "uncomfortable" (weirdos). We have a serious case of "cheerwear snobiness"! We have never liked anything ordered through GTM... sizing was always different, seams never matched, and the overall longevity was a major issue. I guess you can see why I'm having a difficult time finding a suitable bag. (That sentence sounds ridiculous) Since kids don't really grow out of bags we want our bags to be very nice quality they just can't cost more than $60 including shipping and embroidery. I've been quoted $54 for an nfinity bag, which regardless of what the kids get this is what the coaches will get. Anyone know of any nfinity reps on the boards?

adidas Estadio Team Backpack II - eBags.com
we got these in columbia blue (our team color) and embroidered with our names on them this year. They're really comfortable on the shoulders and big enough to put your school books in, and also anything else you may need... they're made for soccer players to carry a ball and stuff, but i love mine! Here's a picture of ours
IMAG2813.jpg

ETA:sorry its so huge

adidas Estadio Team Backpack II - eBags.com
we got these in columbia blue (our team color) and embroidered with our names on them this year. They're really comfortable on the shoulders and big enough to put your school books in, and also anything else you may need... they're made for soccer players to carry a ball and stuff, but i love mine! Here's a picture of ours

ETA:sorry its so huge

Ahh... Thank you! A definite contender! I'll be ordering around 125 so it will depend on shipping! :)

Ahh... Thank you! A definite contender! I'll be ordering around 125 so it will depend on shipping! :)
that website has free shipping on orders over 50$;) and im sure you could take it to a local person that embroiders things and it would be no less than maybe 5$ a bag since theyre doing so many! thats what we did!

We had the GTM ones at my old gym and we HATED them... they were a cheapy material and the kids always complained because they are an awkward shape and the foam of the arm straps was "uncomfortable" (weirdos). We have a serious case of "cheerwear snobiness"! We have never liked anything ordered through GTM... sizing was always different, seams never matched, and the overall longevity was a major issue. I guess you can see why I'm having a difficult time finding a suitable bag. (That sentence sounds ridiculous) Since kids don't really grow out of bags we want our bags to be very nice quality they just can't cost more than $60 including shipping and embroidery. I've been quoted $54 for an nfinity bag, which regardless of what the kids get this is what the coaches will get. Anyone know of any nfinity reps on the boards?

I can help you with nfinity bags. I'll pm you...

I have checked out a couple different coaches/athletes nfinity bags and they are well worth $65! Almost every bag I've seen is nearly 2 years old and looks brand new!

I have the backpack from varsity. It was plain black but I'm getting it embroidered. It's big and so far no issues! Plus it was only $15

Back