All-Star Bow 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i think they may get different teams bows from different places, have you noticed all of their bows look a bit different
like ss's and odyssey's look the same but totally different from lites

i like the material of the orange but i've never really likes that "nipple" tie its just me being weird but other than that its cute!
Hahahaha I just laughed out loud at the nipple thing. I've never heard someone call them that before.
I've never really been a fan of those ties either but I love the color and material of the bow so I still really like it.

Hahahaha I just laughed out loud at the nipple thing. I've never heard someone call them that before.
I've never really been a fan of those ties either but I love the color and material of the bow so I still really like it.

thats just what they look like to me.. hahaha

but yeah i do like the material & the color of it its a nice bow.. are CG's colors different now?

thats just what they look like to me.. hahaha

but yeah i do like the material & the color of it its a nice bow.. are CG's colors different now?
Haha I like it. I'm going to start using that term.
Yes. Instead of having different names and colors for the 3 locations, we're all Cheergyms.com and we're all blue and orange.

33c2lcm.jpg

World Cup Cosmic Rays
classy, elegant. love.

Its already my avatar but this is the HC open 4 bow:

jgpc14.jpg

We are getting new uniforms but they had to be re-done, the sample wasnt that great, so as of right now the bow doesn't match the uniforms we are wearing but they will match the new ones. Depending on the how the new uniform turns out when its re-done we might get another bow as well. I love being in a bow again! :)

I was thinking the same thing, if either that came off or the entire bow flew off it could like poke someone's eye out.
Either that crown isn't really attached, or I doubt they'd be able to compete with that. It's very cute, but I don't think it would be very safe.
the crown actually comes off as a broach for the mothers of the athletes to wear at comps.

Back