All-Star Bow 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Either that crown isn't really attached, or I doubt they'd be able to compete with that. It's very cute, but I don't think it would be very safe.
I think the crown is too intricate. to be honest, it looks like an apple.
and I didn't see these when I went to showcase, so it's not even their bow.

I think the crown is too intricate. to be honest, it looks like an apple.
and I didn't see these when I went to showcase, so it's not even their bow.

that's what i thought to as far as it not being their bow because they had one with cheetah print on it for showcase but when they exhibitioned over the weekend they did have that bow so idk which they're using :p

314602_2173204212895_1330472164_31928497_2077753330_n.jpg

We have girls at our gym who gets skills really good and then can't do them no more after a few months...
Do u take them back? Lol

We have girls at our gym who gets skills really good and then can't do them no more after a few months...
Do u take them back? Lol
lol it's so funny you said this! at my gym when i used to cheer we had the "tuck club" so when you got your standing tuck you would get a shirt that said "just stick it" on the front and "cheer jamz tuck club" on the back and once you got it your coach could yell tuck check whenever they wanted and if you didn't land it you would have to give your shirt back! good thing i never wore mine to the gym or i wouldn't have gotten it back lol

lol it's so funny you said this! at my gym when i used to cheer we had the "tuck club" so when you got your standing tuck you would get a shirt that said "just stick it" on the front and "cheer jamz tuck club" on the back and once you got it your coach could yell tuck check whenever they wanted and if you didn't land it you would have to give your shirt back! good thing i never wore mine to the gym or i wouldn't have gotten it back lol

Haha that's so funny! I wouldn't have either.. But that's a great idea!

you know those live strong type rubber bracelets? At Brandon there was a coach John (Sarasota gym) from back in 2003-07 and he used to give out those bracelets when we got our standing tucks, they were maroon and said tuck club.. same for fulls those were black, layouts were silver, etc.
we had those for the "flip squad" wich is when you got your back handspring and the "taz club" for your full you got a locker

Back