All-Star Bow Collection (how Big Is Yours?)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's awesome for her. I'll be honest, I don't think her dad and I will ever be in a position to afford that many bows per comp plus the cost of hotels, travel, and her younger sister's 'sport', but I definitely don't look down on those who do. Maybe down the road.

Thanks, and I wish you luck on your continuing cheer journey and all the bow temptations!

Thanks, and I wish you luck on your continuing cheer journey and all the bow temptations!

Thanks! CP has been in the sport for about 2 years, this is her 3rd season and she's made it her life. I'm sure I have a super long road ahead.

Thanks! CP has been in the sport for about 2 years, this is her 3rd season and she's made it her life. I'm sure I have a super long road ahead.

Yes you do! I thought I could not wait for it to end, but now that it is nearing the end I am feeling kind of sad, sentimental, and wondering what I will do without six 6 months of competition season, etc., and 3-4 practice days a week year after year. She is planning on cheering in college so I guess then we will embark on a completely different journey. She is my only child, and I have enjoyed spending all of this quality time with her, during long drives to and from practice, long comp weekends that seem like they never end, and all the drama and everything that goes with it, and I would not trade it for anything!

CP has a little over 200. Many are Bows by April, Lucky Bows, major gyms, and then there are random ones she buys at comps, her comp bows including special comp bows for Summit, One Up... Her prized possessions are her bow that Gabi Butler signed when she met her, her personal autograph bow that Maddie and Madi from CEA signed last year when she met them at Summit, and of course her full team signed SMOED bow.
I'm sure we will add to them this comp season but she's an only child, cheer is her life, and she actually wears them. I created a bow wall for them all while she was at Woodward over the summer.

CP has a little over 200. Many are Bows by April, Lucky Bows, major gyms, and then there are random ones she buys at comps, her comp bows including special comp bows for Summit, One Up... Her prized possessions are her bow that Gabi Butler signed when she met her, her personal autograph bow that Maddie and Madi from CEA signed last year when she met them at Summit, and of course her full team signed SMOED bow.
I'm sure we will add to them this comp season but she's an only child, cheer is her life, and she actually wears them. I created a bow wall for them all while she was at Woodward over the summer.

My is an only child as well, I stopped counting at 450 and she has gotten at least 50 more since the last count. Ours are on huge bow wall, the walls, in storage boxes, on backpacks pretty much everywhere!

My cp is 9. She has about 150. We've given away a good 50 too, ones we got when she first stated that were real basic.

My is an only child as well, I stopped counting at 450 and she has gotten at least 50 more since the last count. Ours are on huge bow wall, the walls, in storage boxes, on backpacks pretty much everywhere!

When you get a minute can you take a picture. We just moved and CP and little opted for different rooms so I'm in the process of organizing where her bows and cheer stuff will go (versus stuffing them all in a dresser) and I need ideas. She has just a basic bow holder but it doesn't hold pony-o's, just those with clips.

My CP has 450-500! I have paid as much as $200 for (1) custom bow. She has bows from pretty much every major cheer gym in US, and some international ones as well, and every major cheer bow maker. Of course we just added the Ohio State University National Champions bow to her collection from bowsbyapril!

Almost fell off my chair!!
That's heaps!! I will gladly take a few off you :-P

I love my bows and they drive mum crazy!

When you get a minute can you take a picture. We just moved and CP and little opted for different rooms so I'm in the process of organizing where her bows and cheer stuff will go (versus stuffing them all in a dresser) and I need ideas. She has just a basic bow holder but it doesn't hold pony-o's, just those with clips.

If you want a craft project to do with her you can make your own using a hot glue gun, ribbons and cut Velcro strips or dots. I can message you photos once I get home

@mylifesaboutcheer and @CheerLAW - I would love to see pictures of your CP's bow walls. Also, if you ever want to sell any bows feel free to PM me! My CP really loves bows and I'm always looking for new ones!

Also, I MUST see that $200 bow!

So I'm apparently not allowed to view or post in this forum?? I was trying to upload photos from my phone to show you all how I hang my bows, if you want to know how I've done mine, send me a DM and ill email you photos of my bow hangers and how I make them. Alternatively if you don't trust me (not that I'm offended by that this is social media) YouTube "cheerleading Bow hangers" and that comes up with a whole list of diy bow hangers from the ribbon ones I do to the board ones you see online or on Facebook :)

My CP doesn't wear bows except at comps, so she has 3. I bought the first two for her to wear to practice, but she never wears them. Maybe she will start to wear them later. At her last comp she was eyeing a few but when I reminded her that she never wears them, she changed her mind and picked a new tshirt.

My daughter has around 250, we are running out of wall space! I make bows so that's where a lot of them come from but I have ordered several custom ones from The Bow To Love because they are just to amazing for me to even come close to being able to make!

Back