All-Star Bow Collection (how Big Is Yours?)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My CP doesn't wear bows except at comps, so she has 3. I bought the first two for her to wear to practice, but she never wears them. Maybe she will start to wear them later. At her last comp she was eyeing a few but when I reminded her that she never wears them, she changed her mind and picked a new tshirt.
Our gym requires athletes wear a bow to practice and tumble. That turns out to be 4 to 5 bows a week as CP does two teams. My CP rarely wears the tee shirts and I remind her of that and she picks out a bow instead.

Our gym requires athletes wear a bow to practice and tumble. That turns out to be 4 to 5 bows a week as CP does two teams. My CP rarely wears the tee shirts and I remind her of that and she picks out a bow instead.

I wish ours did- I think it would be better for them to get use to them.

How do ya'll store your 100's of bows? I have less than that "in stock" for my online store and I'm running out of boxes for them.

I have 1 bow that I wear. It's my comp bow and I wear it on comp days. I want to wear the ones I make at practice but I'd be the only one on my team wearing one so I feel silly. :(

How do ya'll store your 100's of bows? I have less than that "in stock" for my online store and I'm running out of boxes for them.

I have 1 bow that I wear. It's my comp bow and I wear it on comp days. I want to wear the ones I make at practice but I'd be the only one on my team wearing one so I feel silly. :(

E274130F-431B-4A29-B658-9188E8EF26FE_zpsudcened7.jpg

I'm not sure how many my daughter has, but she has a lot.

I made a large bow board with pegs, ran out of room with that, so she started pinning them on her room walls the way she wanted. Some are on backpacks, and quite a few are still in storage containers waiting for us to have time to figure out where to put them.

@mylifesaboutcheer and @CheerLAW - I would love to see pictures of your CP's bow walls. Also, if you ever want to sell any bows feel free to PM me! My CP really loves bows and I'm always looking for new ones!

Also, I MUST see that $200 bow!

I will try to upload a pic or get my much more techno savvy daughter to help me, When she is done with allstar sure thing!

My CP is 6 and has about 60! Almost all are from Calibama Bowtique Kaye's Cheer Fundraiser by CheerFundraiser on Etsy Her favorite bow right now is her Celeste bow in honor of little Celeste who passed away the beginning of the month.

Mine has them from bowsbyapril, bowsoflondon, badtothebow, pia bows, wild bows, vegasbows1, bow candi, knotty bows, bow boys, poof bows, buildabowtique , and many more I cannot remember, but also quality bow makers. These names stand out because I have ordered from these places many times. Essentially she sees something on instagram, etc sends me a pic and asks if I will buy.

My CP has 450-500! I have paid as much as $200 for (1) custom bow. She has bows from pretty much every major cheer gym in US, and some international ones as well, and every major cheer bow maker. Of course we just added the Ohio State University National Champions bow to her collection from bowsbyapril!
Can we see a picture? Of the custom bow, I mean?

I think I have 23. I made all of them except for one.

I probably have around 65 ish now? I am addicted... Still wear them all the time even for college practice ;) how old is too old to wear them lol?!

Oh my goodness! I have 20, give or take a few. This is my fourth year cheering. I used to love bows, but now I just think they get in the way tumbling/stunting/cheering.

I had around 100, but gave a lot of them away after I retired from allstar. I kept my favorite 40-50 though lol. In college we wear plain white and plain red bows so my fun ones stayed at home besides 2 old comp bows for decoration. I don't know what I am going to do with my bows...as you can see by my username I like them a lot and it will really hurt me to give them away but I have no use for them currently. Retired problems :( </3

Back