All-Star Bow Collection (how Big Is Yours?)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My CP has 450-500! I have paid as much as $200 for (1) custom bow. She has bows from pretty much every major cheer gym in US, and some international ones as well, and every major cheer bow maker. Of course we just added the Ohio State University National Champions bow to her collection from bowsbyapril!
Is it from Bows of London? Those are the only bows at that price that I have seen? I figure with all those crystals my CP wouldn't be able to keep her head up :p

Droplet has a lot. I haven't counted in a long time because I'm in denial, but the number is high. She wears them every time she does cheer or any kind of tumbling and would wear them to school if I would let her. She has a bob so often wears the mini bows, or if she wears big ones, they are usually the sewn fabric kind. I've just found that they stay in place more easily.

They are hung on her wall and take up all the space in front of her bed, and then the mini bows hang on one of those ribbon holders on her door.

We only have 9 or 10 - these, plus she got a few more for Christmas.
10354676_10154701411040307_4148591354492489645_n.jpg

Droplet has a lot. I haven't counted in a long time because I'm in denial, but the number is high. She wears them every time she does cheer or any kind of tumbling and would wear them to school if I would let her. She has a bob so often wears the mini bows, or if she wears big ones, they are usually the sewn fabric kind. I've just found that they stay in place more easily.

They are hung on her wall and take up all the space in front of her bed, and then the mini bows hang on one of those ribbon holders on her door.

We love the fabric bows....where do you buy them?

Mostly Vegas bows on Etsy. There are also a few sellers on there who are not as popular that are really affordable.
I love the Vegas bows especially the headbands since my CP has a cheer bob now.... I just ordered a less expensive bow on etsy excited for it to come.

Back